Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    Yeah, that didn't really say much about Riley being better than Thibs. If anything, it was more praise in that Riley's won already and had grueling practices and knowing Thibs is a very good newer coach, his practices should be on par.

A non-issue either way though.
    Agreed... from what i saw he didnt said nothing wrong... basically he said Riley is good and Thibs is also a new great coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle55 View Post
    Yeah, I like adding decent depth at bargain basement prices. It also does as many mentioned make Rip easier to move. Not because Cook can replace Rip's production himself but it give another guard in case injuries hit. Trading Rip now would mean A) Belinelli starts and B) Nate stays in the rotation when Rose returns. I like both of those.
    I rather have RIP starting than Marco... for 2 reasons:

1) Rip is cold blooded at the begining of the games, really efficient on those first shots (i have no stats for argument sorry)
    2) Rip is constantly running and he tires his defender... so when Marco comes along has a shot creator he will find a more tired defender.

After this i dont mind Marco making more minutes that Rip
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by O_T-1 View Post
    Agreed... from what i saw he didnt said nothing wrong... basically he said Riley is good and Thibs is also a new great coach.

I rather have RIP starting than Marco... for 2 reasons:

1) Rip is cold blooded at the begining of the games, really efficient on those first shots (i have no stats for argument sorry)
    2) Rip is constantly running and he tires his defender... so when Marco comes along has a shot creator he will find a more tired defender.

After this i dont mind Marco making more minutes that Rip
    The problem with this is that Marco is drastically better when he starts than when he comes off the bench. That and Marco is also available to be in uniform and play the games more often than Rip. When starting Marco has played better than any guard Rose has played with since his rookie year.

If I had any reason to believe Rip would be healthy for the rest of the year then I'd stop wanting him traded but since I have no belief that he will be I'd rather go with Belinelli and get something for Rip that will actually suit up or at least be a trade chip down the road.

No more Rose? When is football season again?

vCash
    The problem with this is that Marco is drastically better when he starts than when he comes off the bench. That and Marco is also available to be in uniform and play the games more often than Rip. When starting Marco has played better than any guard Rose has played with since his rookie year.

If I had any reason to believe Rip would be healthy for the rest of the year then I'd stop wanting him traded but since I have no belief that he will be I'd rather go with Belinelli and get something for Rip that will actually suit up or at least be a trade chip down the road.
    You probably right there about RIP. We never know if in 1 month he will be heathy or not.
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by zedrix View Post
    On another note, I think Rip is going to be traded. Lakers are shopping Jordan Hill and his a fine energy guy to back Noah.

I don't know if LA will want Rip, but his $1M buyout would save them money next season.

Vlad Rad and Rip for Jordan Hill.
    I'd love this deal, but it would have to be a 3-way deal because that doesn't work financially

CHI ---> Radmanovic, Hamilton
    CHI <--- Hill

LAL ---> Hill, Meeks
    LAL <--- Hamilton, Amundson, Lee

MIN ---> Amundson, Lee
    MIN <--- Meeks, Radmanovic

works financially for all teams, gives Minny more shooting that they need without giving up a rotation player (so they can make another trade if they want to and still have plenty of assets), and gives LAL a solid running mate for Kobe. I think a backcourt of Kobe/Hamilton for 7-9 minutes a game could pose some crazy mismatches with their post-up games

Yeah, I like adding decent depth at bargain basement prices. It also does as many mentioned make Rip easier to move. Not because Cook can replace Rip's production himself but it give another guard in case injuries hit. Trading Rip now would mean A) Belinelli starts and B) Nate stays in the rotation when Rose returns. I like both of those.
    Agree with this

vCash
    I hope Daequan can shoot the ball consistently and help us win a lot of games. I also hope this move put us much closer to a championship.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    Well damn lol. Two of the main guys I mentioned wanting earlier in this thread are being looked at by Miami and New York now (Martin and Birdman).

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910