Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

vCash
    Kinda thought he was since his name wasn't really being talked about and no interviews. Great news though!!

vCash
    All it says is that he is not being courted for any jobs at the moment. It does not mean that he is a lock to stay 100% though it does look likely that he will.

vCash
    I sure hope he stays, this defense he's put together is the best we've ever had and I'd hate to lose him after just one year.

vCash
    Please, please, please, please stay.

As Delusional said, this defense has been the best since 2005...and it's better than that.

Second time when JDR and Fox team up..they get a #2 ranked defense in the league. **** is legit.

vCash
    I had trouble reading the article because I'm not on a mobile device but it didn't seem that this is set in stone. But I'm glad he is clearly doing a great job taking advantage of the talent that we have on our team.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    I think he'll stay, I also think he wants another couple years of coaching Von miller and company. Give him some more toys at DT MLB and CB and take us to another level.

vCash
    Him staying will do us wonders. Hopefully with a year under the belt, he can transform our defense even more, we need to learn to defend the TE position so much better. Especially with all these teams with explosive TEs.