vCash

Utah Jazz @ Phoenix Suns 7pm MT

going to be a tough one on the road

vCash
    We **** em
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    #10 JAZZ (16-17)------1GB 8th------(6-13)@Road-----(10-13)VS West
    Coming Off Win on 1/2/12: Minnesota Wolves(15-14)
    3 Loss Streak Before Last Game(only 6 wins in December). Begins 2 Game Road Trip

VERSUS

#14 SUNS (12-21)------5GB 8th-------(10-7)@Home----(6-10)VS West
    Coming Off Win on 1/2/12: Philly 76er's(15-18)
    6 Loss Streak Before Last Game(only 4 wins in December). Begins 2 Game Home Stint

Versus Suns: Series Tied (1-1)

Jazz 0-1 @Airways (84-99)L
    Jazz 1-0 @Energy (94-81)W

Spread: JAZZ BY 3 @Airways

ODDS:
    Jazz 98.73
    Suns 97.30

UTA-------------------------PHO----EDGE:
    98.73-----Points For---------97.30----UTA
    99.15-----Points Against-----101.06---UTA
    -0.42-----Diff.--------------_-3.76----UTA
    29.94-----Def. Rebounds------28.85---UTA
    13.09-----Off. Rebounds------11.18----UTA
    44.43%----FG%--------------44.96%--XPHOX
    76.98%----FT%--------------74.84%--UTA
    6.36-------3 Pointers---------6.24-----UTA
    7.85-------Steals-------------8.06----XPHOX

Players:

Suns: Dudley, Scola, Gortat, Brown and Dragic

Jazz: Williams, Millsap, Jefferson, Foye and Tinsley

Injured/Not Playing:

Jazz-
    Mo Williams(Out)
    Enes Kanter(D2D)-Most Likely Not Playing
    Raja Bell(Head Up His ***)

Suns-
    Channing Frye(Out)
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-04-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    Suns are like us. We both had very bad December's, and started the year with a big win that we both needed, and now we see them for the 2nd time @Airways(3rd time of the year).

Suns have a PG who can pass the ball sufficiently. They have guys who can shoot and go to the paint, not exceptional but they can score..Suns are also like Jazz, with 7 guys shooting around 10+ a game. 1 on 1, I think our team would beat their averages.

Things to watch out for, Gortat blocking and rebounding, Dragic's pick and roll(and free throw jump shot), keeping Scola out of the paint, and getting him to foul you while your in the paint, and just keep their starters from scoring.

Why we will win...OUR BENCH! If our starters can just keep their team from scoring and not TO the ball a lot, like keep them within 5-10 points...Our Bench can come in and shut this game down and give us the big lead. Their bench is not well stocked as ours, and I see our bench slaughtering this team(even with extended minutes from their starters). But we can't do it, if our starters let the Sun's "big players" come in and try and make this a real ball game.

This is just a desparetly hungry team who are going to try and get any wins they can get. They probably see us as possible prey(especially at home), so we need show them we mean business from the start by focusing ONLY on Defense.

To win tonight, we need to bring the Defense first, and let the offense come off the defensive stops and only start doing offensive things once we have taken hope away.
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-04-2013 at 04:32 PM.

vCash
    This opening drive is not looking great. Our defense is not hot.

Our offense, even colder. Our 1st quarters are always bad. We need to fix that.
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-04-2013 at 10:31 PM.

vCash
    I don't like Foye's defense, but he is always covering hot shooters, so he needs to be hot also.

vCash
    Oh man. Waton's passing is looking so damn good tonight. Yeah were scoring but were better off stopping them. Anyone can shoot the ball and make it, so we got to make them put up shots they don't want to put up.

Our benches defense is so great. I am loving the FREE BURKS! He is getting PG

vCash
    Yes!

Who doesn't think this line up is amazing!

Burks, Hayward, Carroll, Millsap, and Favors "Defensive Dream"

Burks, Hayward, Carroll, Millsap and Jefferson "So Nice"!!

Wow, Millsap is looking good. I kind of don't want him to leave anymore. I mean when he is playing his normal ways, he is so tough, and good at jazz ball.
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-04-2013 at 09:59 PM.

vCash
    OH MY!

Tinsley for the pick and roll, hayward with the inside pass to Al...oh my!

Tinsley fast break around the back for Millsap's easy layup..oh my!

I might complain about Al's attempts, but I can't deny I love it when he makes them! Jazz must really being working on their passing because they are cranking out some clean inside passes!

vCash
    I am digging the Jazz when they got Burks in.

How come Marvin and Foye both can't have average nights? I mean Foye did great, and Marv's defense was nice, but neither of them can seem to put up 10 each?

Either way, this defensive savvy Jazz, is gonna go far. Our confidence is booming, and our passing is awesome! This team playing, rough neck, and not giving them a shot, is how were gonna win on the road! We are proving it against a team who took NYK to the very last second. However, I want to see a bigger win against Denver tomorrow! WERE READY!

I think tonight proved that Burks will become a major piece to this team. I personally believe that Kanter, Hayward, Favors and Burks will become some of the best players in the league. I mean they are all top picks and very sought after players.

After tonight, I want Millsap to stay in Utah. He reminds me of how he was back when he was the bench for Boozer.
    Last edited by RyanStorm; 01-04-2013 at 11:03 PM.

vCash
    This is what Jazz basketball is supposed to look like. Guys moving without the ball, unselfish passing, getting easy layups and playing scrappy on the defensive end! Possibly the best I have seen the Jazz look all year. And that lineup of burks, carroll, hayward, favors and sap was amazing defensively!

vCash
    nice to see jazz have a dominate win on the road. also really nice to see them play such good defense

vCash
    Pretty much if Jazz can fun like they did last night, they will win every road game.

They just need something to keep a smile on their face. Millsap was the biggest difference. You make him happy, and your team is gonna get a win, no matter who it is, or where it is.