Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    subroc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Next time please be more specific. Seems like whenever I ask something, there's always someone too give me a hard time. I honestly don't know what the Pats would do with him. That's why I asked if he makes a return.
    Then, I say no, they won't bring him in because there isn't a hole to fill.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NB MA
    Posts
    9,514
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    Then, I say no, they won't bring him in because there isn't a hole to fill.
    Thanks that all I wanted to hear.

  3. #18
    Aust's Avatar
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    25,045
    No, I don't want him.
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

    HOLY ****



  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    24,899
    Romeo though would be great

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    32,071
    Pioli is overrated. He had a couple nice drafts (03/05) and was a key part in the Welker/Moss moves but his drafting from 06-08 was horrid. Gostowski, Mayo, and Slater are the only players remaining from 26 players he drafted

  6. #21
    Aust's Avatar
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    25,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Sportfan View Post
    Pioli is overrated. He had a couple nice drafts (03/05) and was a key part in the Welker/Moss moves but his drafting from 06-08 was horrid. Gostowski, Mayo, and Slater are the only players remaining from 26 players he drafted
    Yeah, I remember looking at our draft history a few days ago and was like, "damn..."
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

    HOLY ****



  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    42,206
    Pioli was a total BB creation. He has no football knowledge. He was trained by BB how to parse out a list of ready guys to look at for drafting based on scouting inputs. Pioli was good at contracts, but seriously has zero understanding of what makes a good player.

    He was exposed in KC. The 3 drafts Pioli had the most control over were the worst drafts since BB came here, which is why BB controls the drafts much more now then 5-6 years ago.

    No way would I want him here except as a paying customer.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

    Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26,124
    Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Pioli was a total BB creation. He has no football knowledge. He was trained by BB how to parse out a list of ready guys to look at for drafting based on scouting inputs. Pioli was good at contracts, but seriously has zero understanding of what makes a good player.

    He was exposed in KC. The 3 drafts Pioli had the most control over were the worst drafts since BB came here, which is why BB controls the drafts much more now then 5-6 years ago.

    No way would I want him here except as a paying customer.
    Agree with all of this.

    And this is kinda OT, but remember when everyone said BB was nothing as a GM after Pioli left?


    "I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME"

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFuffcVDKKg
    lol


  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    42,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    Maybe in the future. The front office did like him, not sure why anyone would have a differing opinion on that. Nowhere for him now, though.
    See post #22 for the answer.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

    Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Eastern Mass
    Posts
    1,167
    I still dont know wtf is wrong with the people we have? What is up with all these threads.
    The name is Amendola....

    ...Danny Amendola

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    3,268
    If the Patriots have another draft like they have the past few years then Cassreio may pop up on peoples radars. Unbelievable the amount of talent we have added the past few drafts!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Providence RI
    Posts
    9,285
    Floyd Reese wont be back it looks like
    FIGHT OWENS FIGHT
    POWER. BOMB. EVERYBODY.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,296
    We cannot lose talib, we just can't

    Look!! You can see the exact moment his little heart breaks =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •