Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I think bargnani will be a pretty effective player off the bench. I don't mind keeping him. A good stretch to close the year can be quite beneficial for this team and he will bolster it with his offensive abilities.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    well **** me. i just want him back so we can resolve this already.
    Same. Getting super bored of these forums too. They all turn into Bargnani trade scenarios.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jets33 View Post
    Same. Getting super bored of these forums too. They all turn into Bargnani trade scenarios.
    I'm not. I've been waiting for said discussions for years.

vCash
    At this point, Bargs should never be a starter on the Raps again.

I'd only trade Bargs if it makes sense, otherwise just amnesty him in the offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampirate View Post
    At this point, Bargs should never be a starter on the Raps again.

I'd only trade Bargs if it makes sense, otherwise just amnesty him in the offseason.
    Amnesty him so another team can sign him for the min

imagine we did make the 8th seed and faced Miami or New York and they sign him for the vets min and he comes back to completely scotch us .. I'd pay to watch that lets do it lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post

imagine we did make the 8th seed and faced Miami or New York and they sign him for the vets min and he comes back to completely scotch us .. I'd pay to watch that lets do it lol
    Do you really want Bargs on the Roster next year? He clearly doesn't fit on the team anymore.

If BC cannot find a trade for Bargs that doesn't screw us with bad contracts, then what would you do?

I highly doubt Bargs has much trade value at all, and there's no way we should take back something like Amare back.

vCash

supposing you can't get anything that you really value in return, would you prefer to just keep him?
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    supposing you can't get anything that you really value in return, would you prefer to just keep him?
    well if we can't move him by the dead line we can have him come off the bench.hopefully he gets his value up a little and we can trade him in the off season. if we still can't get any value at all for him We can amnesty him before the start of training camp next season

vCash
    well if we can't move him by the dead line we can have him come off the bench.hopefully he gets his value up a little and we can trade him in the off season. if we still can't get any value at all for him We can amnesty him before the start of training camp next season
    well ya that's sorta what the other guy was saying i thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12