Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    I only watch Jersey Shore to check out the girls.. That's my sole reason.. But it gets entertaining after a while. I could just as easily condemn you for watching walking dead Since I'm not into that, but I don't. To each his own brother
    Pathetic. They aren't even hot and if you're waiting to see the chicks in the little random clips that's even more pathetic. Just be honest, you watch the Jersey Shore because you enjoy it because that was a straight up lie.

vCash
    OH and I had chicken breasts, green beans rice and wheat bread with butter tonight...wash it down wither water son

vCash
    Gnocchi in a meat sauce

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Cool.

I live naan don't think I've done garlic though..love tandoori chicken it haven't butter chicken or the other stuff. Will try..

How is the mango lassi? And what's raita?
    The other stuff is great, especially the butter chicken.

raita is like the indian version of yogurt. It complements the food.

Mango lassi depends on the restaurant. Every restaurant I have been to makes it in different ways. All you need to know is its very fattening. Don't get yourself addicted to it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Mack, if you're going to create sorry threads like this, then I think I should be allowed to post threads about the warriors. It's only fair.

A deal's a deal....
    This is not a sorry thread. This is a continuation of a very popular theme here from before you came to these forums.

vCash

Not sure how it's relevant but since you asked...

B-fast: vegetable quiche and coffee with cream & maple syrup

Lunch: Burrito Supreme, crunchy taco, spicy chicken wing griller & Mt Dew

Dinner: Boulder Beer Brats, roasted Yukon Gold potatoes with Parm and Rosemary, pan fried zucchini with garlic & Left Hand "400 pound monkey" IPA

Dessert: Barenjager honey liqueur & OG Kush

vCash
    We used to go to Stanford's and caspers and thats it lol. I can't remember any other places. And I remember this tiny dive bar over by the park and the DLOC

but I haven't spent much time in the city for a long time and people have told me its gotten much better for young adults so..
    hipsters from LA. trust me when i say this. im not over exaggerating one bit. heres what happens:

hipsters from LA get accepted to SFSU and are totally stoked because they get to live in the city. they come here, love it so much and dont leave.

they are so excited to come here go to school, but they dont know that SFSU is a BULLOCKS school.
    Last edited by MackShock; 01-05-2013 at 12:17 AM.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Mack, if you're going to create sorry threads like this, then I think I should be allowed to post threads about the warriors. It's only fair.

A deal's a deal....
    do your threads promote discussion like this? i dont think so..

your threads are basically rants. you create a thread ranting about andrew bogut when there is clearly an andrew bogut thread.

was there already a lunch thread? no? then stfu then.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by winwarriorslose View Post
    Pathetic. They aren't even hot and if you're waiting to see the chicks in the little random clips that's even more pathetic. Just be honest, you watch the Jersey Shore because you enjoy it because that was a straight up lie.
    Ummm..I did say it got entertaining after a while didnt I? So yeah, I started to enjoy it.

perhaps I should rephrase. I initially started watching Jersey Shore because of my ex. I realized there were cute girls so i watched more. Then it became entertaining so i watched it to become entertained..

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I thought they weren't even Italians?

And yea trust when I say she was fantastic. She was from the time where women got pulled out of school young. She was cooking for the fam since she was 9.

When I was a kid I'd try sneak cookies before dinner and when she'd catch me and my bro she'd case us with a wooden spoon and we'd call her little Mussolini. Good times. I'd kill for one of those cookies right now.
    Haha nice, sounds like traditional italian to me. did you have an obnoxious pimp uncle that talked like a wise guy too?

and yeah, vinny's family was sicilian..which is ironic because they are supposed to be wayyyy darker..but hes the palest one on the show

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    We used to go to Stanford's and caspers and thats it lol. I can't remember any other places. And I remember this tiny dive bar over by the park and the DLOC

but I haven't spent much time in the city for a long time and people have told me its gotten much better for young adults so..
    The dive is dans maybe name change idk but same location. If you lived there a little bit a ago Mel's and the hubcap are still serving up food. They added the counter but its not the real downtown area it's a little outside of it.

But yes it has gotten much nicer over the years I remember when it was still a blue collar town

vCash
    Haha nice, sounds like traditional italian to me. did you have an obnoxious pimp uncle that talked like a wise guy too?

and yeah, vinny's family was sicilian..which is ironic because they are supposed to be wayyyy darker..but hes the palest one on the show
    My uncle tony wasn't a wise guy but def had a shady side my fam didn't talk about. I know the fam back east and in Italy had ties to mob but my grandparents/dad would never say much about it. The most I ever got was when we got my dad shlt faced a couple years back and he told me he was offered a job so to speak. A kind of you do something for the family the family will look out for you type of deal and that he passed on the offer.

Also these types of convo's are the reason the first thread got killed off cause we got mad side tracked.

vCash
    BTW- what happened to the original lunch thread?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iFYouSeekAmy View Post
    BTW- what happened to the original lunch thread?
    We got talking about everything not just lunch and then it just disappeared

vCash
    Ummm..I did say it got entertaining after a while didnt I? So yeah, I started to enjoy it.

perhaps I should rephrase. I initially started watching Jersey Shore because of my ex. I realized there were cute girls so i watched more. Then it became entertaining so i watched it to become entertained..
    Respect.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast