Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    Depending on how far from the city you wanna live, I'd check out Walnut Creek. Nice little town in the east bay, 20 minute bart ride to SF.
    My wife's from walnut creek. I went to school in contra costa for a little while. But I've only actually lived in Oakland and Berkeley.

I have a general impression about all cities in the Bay Area, but I just haven't lived in them so I really dont know.

There are several things that I'm looking for in picking an area, and walnut creek is definitely in the mix. I think that's were wifey wants to go,

but I'd prefer alameda, Oakland or San Francisco before WC. But it's definitely an up and coming little city.

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    Depending on how far from the city you wanna live, I'd check out Walnut Creek. Nice little town in the east bay, 20 minute bart ride to SF.
    It's expensive tho. Dope little night life tho.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    typical asandhu..

el food de indiano
    Hell yea. I was about to say that we should be seeing el Indian food pretty regularly in this thread.

Asandhu, dude tell us exactly what you're eating. I love Indian food so I wanna know what's good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    My wife's from walnut creek. I went to school in contra costa for a little while. But I've only actually lived in Oakland and Berkeley.

I have a general impression about all cities in the Bay Area, but I just haven't lived in them so I really dont know.

There are several things that I'm looking for in picking an area, and walnut creek is definitely in the mix. I think that's were wifey wants to go,

but I'd prefer alameda, Oakland or San Francisco before WC. But it's definitely an up and coming little city.
    If you are married, disregard my first response, which you ignored anyway.

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash

Today, I am eating...

Mother****ing cocoa puffs, then a deli sammich from some random place in downtown SF, and time to go home and make some random ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    It's expensive tho. Dope little night life tho.
    I heard night life's gotten better there, but when I was in high school I used to be there all the time and it wasn't anything to do. Now there's allegedly a nightlife from what I heard as well..

Anybody got info (Lloyd, Sfatt) on walnut creeks nightlife?

vCash

walnut creek u can get a house on the cheap..but the property values out there aint nothing.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Mother****ing cocoa puffs, then a deli sammich from some random place in downtown SF, and time to go home and make some random ****
    microwave swansons

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolPhillies View Post
    If you are married, disregard my first response, which you ignored anyway.
    lol pity? Haha my wife's hot bro, and its good (most of the time). But I can't disregard it,

we're probably about the same age, and I've lived in some of the best places in Los Angeles and O.C. for the past 10 years, so I'm not opposed to being around men and women in their primes..

vCash
    Hell yea. I was about to say that we should be seeing el Indian food pretty regularly in this thread.

Asandhu, dude tell us exactly what you're eating. I love Indian food so I wanna know what's good.
    i havent had much indian food, but i can probably tell you lamb curry mild (hate spicy, which all indiano comida is) with garlic naan. thats all you need to know. although alot of the curry's are made the same way just different ingredients.

asandhu will probably correct me, but thats the gist that i get.

oh and youll have to eat it with your hands, because touching is a sense. indians believe that eating with your hands and touching your food heightens your experience of eating it......(citation?)

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    italians like chinese food? were your potstickers ling lings
    Hahahaha. Like I said my man I might be mostly Italian but I'm a lot of things. And I love all types of food from Asian to French, Polish, Mediterranean, Afghan, Indian but yes most of all Italian food. My grandma from was a fantastic cook/baker. To this day I haven't found an Italian bakery that can top her homemade cookies.

vCash
    lol pity? Haha my wife's hot bro, and its good (most of the time). But I can't disregard it,

we're probably about the same age, and I've lived in some of the best places in Los Angeles and O.C. for the past 10 years, so I'm not opposed to being around men and women in their primes..
    Pity because you seem to be ignoring my input on the area not because you are married. I was married before as well and it can be great.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Hahahaha. Like I said my man I might be mostly Italian but I'm a lot of things. And I love all types of food from Asian to French, Polish, Mediterranean, Afghan, Indian but yes most of all Italian food. My grandma from was a fantastic cook/baker. To this day I haven't found an Italian bakery that can top her homemade cookies.
    i watch jersey shore....and i must say...vinny's mom is a kitchen BEAST.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I heard night life's gotten better there, but when I was in high school I used to be there all the time and it wasn't anything to do. Now there's allegedly a nightlife from what I heard as well..

Anybody got info (Lloyd, Sfatt) on walnut creeks nightlife?
    I know a lot bout their nightlife whatcha need to know? Friday and Saturday are the best nights to go. A lot of high end restaurants with bars if you want a classy touch. I'm a fan of pyramid brewery although the downside is it closes early. Great jumping point for the night tho. Redux is right across the street (lil night club) and crogans on the corner half is dance floor other half is normal bar. Dans is more of a dive but still fun picked up 4 girls for me and my brother last time we were there. There's a little sushi/Chinese place where you can cheap happy hour stuff as well. Food is ok.

vCash
    i watch jersey shore....and i must say...vinny's mom is a kitchen BEAST.
    Serious points lost with me on this one dude. That's on par with admitting to crack addiction and being ok with it.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast