Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    i've never seen any hating on Derozan in this forum. just strong criticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER R View Post
    If demar was to become an Allstar I actually don't think he would leave.
    He seems like a guy with an old school attitude, like when a guy stuck with the team that drafted him through the thick and the thin. So even if he became elite he wouldn't leave, you'd wish that for the raptors.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Raps insider 12?? Lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by marvILLous View Post
    Raps insider 12?? Lol
    That's just his opinion.

vCash
    If he improves his play making abilities and gets to the line more he could be a perennial all star shooting guard in this league.

vCash
    just 1 or 2 individuals

vCash

vCash
    Very similar to the strong criticisms towards Bargnani.

I admit that I am highly critical of Demar, it would just be hunky-dory if each one of us only sees the bright side of a player. I think there is always the two sides of a coin.

How many people here were negative of Bargs on his first three years? The Wise 1 and a couple of regular posters. A lot of people back then were sitting on the fence. In 2009, most of us thought that he maybe the real deal when he had his best numbers statistically. In 2010, he regressed a little bit in terms of numbers especially after playing 66 games out of 82. Then last year, during that shortened season he again teased us with that small sample size of games, having the best performance of his career. Now this season, we see another regression and it was coincidence or NOT but the team is way better without him. People begin to realize that he isn't a good fit.

With Demar, as a fan I won't allow myself to make that mistake of going along the tide. I see Demar as a developing player on his first three years. When he started with the Raps, he is a raw player with so many flaws in his game. Until now, there are still too many facets in his overall game that he needs to work on.

I commend his resilience and determination but there's more that are required before I can say that this player deserved a long term contract. One poster accused me of being racist for not jumping on Demar's bandwagon and that is pure ignorance. Some are saying that I am hating. Whatever you say about my strong opinions about Demar so be it.

Its a free forum anyways.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post

I admit that I am highly critical of Demar, it would just be hunky-dory if each one of us only sees the bright side of a player. I think there is always the two sides of a coin.

How many people here were negative of Bargs on his first three years? The Wise 1 and a couple of regular posters. A lot of people back then were sitting on the fence. In 2009, most of us thought that he maybe the real deal when he had his best numbers statistically. In 2010, he regressed a little bit in terms of numbers especially after playing 66 games out of 82. Then last year, during that shortened season he again teased us with that small sample size of games, having the best performance of his career. Now this season, we see another regression and it was coincidence or NOT but the team is way better without him. People begin to realize that he isn't a good fit.

With Demar, as a fan I won't allow myself to make that mistake of going along the tide. I see Demar as a developing player on his first three years. When he started with the Raps, he is a raw player with so many flaws in his game. Until now, there are still too many facets in his overall game that he needs to work on.

I commend his resilience and determination but there's more that are required before I can say that this player deserved a long term contract. One poster accused me of being racist for not jumping on Demar's bandwagon and that is pure ignorance. Some are saying that I am hating. Whatever you say about my strong opinions about Demar so be it.

its not strong criticism what you do is borderline trolling .. another poster named korean cabbage he gives strong criticism

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    its not strong criticism what you do is borderline trolling .. another poster named korean cabbage he gives strong criticism
    I have already talked to the moderator and have already refrained myself for doing so. I expect the same when it comes to Bargnani.

Now lets move on.

vCash
    'Atta boy! Quite frankly, more players should do this not just to become a better player, but not to handcuff yourself financially. Look at it this way, you're making big bucks, and you're about to enter the prime of your career, and potentially make even more money, so why throw it all away when you're still young? I mean, how many players have filed for bankruptcy? It's ridiculous with the amount of money they're making. Be smart, gather now, and you can always party later if you would like. I mean every now and then in between is alright, but too much and there goes your career and life.

vCash

I think thats fair to say. but its good to see him putting in that work to get better. we never saw or heard of bargs going that extra mile or working hard to improve on his weakness' so we can all apreciate a kid like derozan who is still working so hard to improve even after getting that nice contract.

vCash

I never accused you of being racist because you're not a fan of Derozan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I think thats fair to say. but its good to see him putting in that work to get better. we never saw or heard of bargs going that extra mile or working hard to improve on his weakness' so we can all apreciate a kid like derozan who is still working so hard to improve even after getting that nice contract.
    Bargs I think has the fundamentals to be great but that brain of his does not match his talent. His court awareness and his deficiency in help defense made him like this now. I think it's more mental and inner motivation than anything else.

vCash
    i can confirm this..i was at a party with the raps nye and he did leave early slightly after midnight. he didnt look happy partyin thats for sure.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast