Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IKAZ View Post
    i can confirm this..i was at a party with the raps nye and he did leave early slightly after midnight. he didnt look happy partyin thats for sure.
    DeMar always did strike me as a bit shy. Social anxiety?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
    If he improves his play making abilities and gets to the line more he could be a perennial all star shooting guard in this league.
    I can't see that ever happening unfortunately (although of course it would be nice). It is nice to see the improvements he has made (post game, handles, range on shot), but he still has a long way to go with consistency, assertiveness (especially when matched up against an elite defender) and focus (mostly on defense). He'll probably get the opportunity to continue to improve, but it isn't often we see players emerge as consistent stars at years 5, 6 and/or 7 in the league.

I'm definitely pleased with the effort level from him and the article is an enjyoable read. It is hard seeing him as a perennial all star though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    ya this was the 2nd time i seem'en..he seemed quiet..not intersted in the club.. for starters he was in a hoodie lol amir had that swagger goin..everyone was partyin but him. ross was funny.. i think it was his 2nd club night lol they're a good bunch of guys thats for sure.. chemistry is there.. game? lets wait n see..lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IKAZ View Post
    ya this was the 2nd time i seem'en..he seemed quiet..not intersted in the club.. for starters he was in a hoodie lol amir had that swagger goin..everyone was partyin but him. ross was funny.. i think it was his 2nd club night lol they're a good bunch of guys thats for sure.. chemistry is there.. game? lets wait n see..lol
    amir loves it in Toronto

i saw him at the zombie march in the fall with a bunch of fans

vCash
    amir does i know! think about it.. toronto is heaven compared to detroit lol but these boys have taken the city by heart and call it their own..not many nba players do that so we should be proud we have people like that here. whats missing now is rudy gay to come here

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I think thats fair to say. but its good to see him putting in that work to get better. we never saw or heard of bargs going that extra mile or working hard to improve on his weakness' so we can all apreciate a kid like derozan who is still working so hard to improve even after getting that nice contract.
    True that!!!

:Clap:

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I never accused you of being racist because you're not a fan of Derozan.
    Yo that ***** is racist pho sho!!!

J/K

...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Yo Demar is awesome... I don't want to say I was praising his every moment but never hated on the guy. He was young, raw but very athletic I knew what he was and I'm happy to see what he has become now.

What a work ethic this is the type of players we want on this team!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    good man. sounds like he takes his work seriously and i like that a lot.
    I know I shouldn't go there but, imagine if Vince worked hard like that.

Really good to see.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I can't see that ever happening unfortunately (although of course it would be nice). It is nice to see the improvements he has made (post game, handles, range on shot), but he still has a long way to go with consistency, assertiveness (especially when matched up against an elite defender) and focus (mostly on defense). He'll probably get the opportunity to continue to improve, but it isn't often we see players emerge as consistent stars at years 5, 6 and/or 7 in the league.

I'm definitely pleased with the effort level from him and the article is an enjyoable read. It is hard seeing him as a perennial all star though.
    I agree with everything here. Derozan's proven me wrong on a few different occasions (which I'm very happy about...) but I still see him lacking a natural scoring ability when compared to all-star sg's. It all seems learned and new, but when you watch somebody like Harden, Ginobili, etc, they seem to have a better feel for the game, not like they're thinking about every move before it's made but it just happens, and they can react to defense better. I'm not trying to say that Derozan can't get better still, as he's shown he's driven to do, but I think that as he gets better there will be more 2-guards coming into the league that will be on his level.

"Juuuuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside. Wild Thing tried for the corner and missed."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    your sig ohh lord

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettosean View Post
    Yo that ***** is racist pho sho!!!

J/K

This is not a joke!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123