Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Is Andy Reid a good hire for KC???

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

26 89.66%
  • No

3 10.34%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vCash
    He's a bad hire for KFC, he'll eat all the chicken.

vCash
    Draft Geno Smith
    Draft Tavon Austin
    Put Jamaal in a Mccoy role,

Reid has a pretty nice set up similair to philly

sig made by DB
    "I think that's why I came out numerous times and said I want to win," Tulowitzki said. "It doesn't mean I want out of here. It means I'm sick and tired of losing."
    GET A ACE PITCHER ROCKIES

vCash
    Yes, he is a good hire. Interested to see where they go from here

vCash
    Ignore UTL, he's mad he still has Rex.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    he failed with double the talent in philly

what makes anyone think he is gonna all of a sudden do so much better with 1/2 the talent and no qb?
    Let's see, 5 Pro Bowlers compared to 0 Pro Bowlers (even if two if them didn't deserve to go)

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    I like the hiring, and I'm not a huge Andy Reid fan. They have talent on both sides of the ball, they just need direction. Reid can get the most out of Cassel (or whoever they draft) and has a solid defense to work with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Let's see, 5 Pro Bowlers compared to 0 Pro Bowlers (even if two if them didn't deserve to go)
    That's a terrible argument, but obviously KC has talent. Reid is a fantastic hire.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    That's a terrible argument, but obviously KC has talent. Reid is a fantastic hire.
    I was just being sarcastic. Not my fault the Pro Bowl is rigged.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    He is great at developing quarterbacks and they seem to overachieve in his offense (Feeley, Garcia), so I think he'll be great. If I was a Chiefs fan I would hope he trades down if he wants Geno. As an Eagles fan, I hope he takes him at #1.

vCash
    yeap great hire.... he did what peyton manning done chose the weakest division in the league to go to.....

vCash
    Andy Reid is a great hire for any team needing a HC, besides Philly.

vCash
    Great hire IMO.

Reid was the best thing for the Eagles in almost 3 decades. Despite not winning the bowl, they were a threat to win it practically every year and were fiscally responsible/stable. The stability ended with the free agency spending which appeared to effect team dynamics.

If Reid sticks with what worked in Philly, I believe the Chiefs will be good.

Never understood his obsession with playing BYU football but it certainly derailed the Giants often and I'm happy he's out of Philly.
    Last edited by NYSPORTS98; 01-05-2013 at 11:47 AM.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567