Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

UP with Chris Hayes

I would like to take a minute to recommend his show.
    it is on Msnbc, and yes he certainly is a progressive, but like Rachel Maddow, this guy bores into his subject matter like hes taking core samples from the icepack.

its on Sat/sun am.
    He had Oliver stone on this morning discussing his showtime series, and when he wants to be critical of anyone including stone, and or obama, he doesnt beat around the bush.

If you enjoy indepth analysis its a great show.

Just as an example today he and his guests disected the fiscal cliff deal and explained how it was by itself a pointless gesture maintaining more then 99 % of the Bush tax cuts and making them permanent which without fixing the tax code does nothing much really, and also how the top 1 percent should also be broken into progressivity so that a 300 million earner was paying more then the 400 thou. threshold they institued.

many more points but just to offer the flavor of the round table.
    one Guest claimed that Obama was almost entirely following the Bush foreign and domestic policies plank by plank...

vCash
    He's a bum. Maddow show, Morning Joe, Daily Run down, and Meet the Press >>>>>>>. I enjoy watching MSNBC more than Fox.

I'm tired of Fox inviting liberal punching bags on air. SE Cupp, Steele, and Joe spar with the libs on MSNBC. Karen Finney and Maddow are the only libs on MSNBC that can hold their own in an argument.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinnum1
    Wade will be a lot better next season now that he got knee surgery. Hate on. - 7/31/2012

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan1234 View Post
    He's a bum. Maddow show, Morning Joe, Daily Run down, and Meet the Press >>>>>>>. I enjoy watching MSNBC more than Fox.

I'm tired of Fox inviting liberal punching bags on air. SE Cupp, Steele, and Joe spar with the libs on MSNBC. Karen Finney and Maddow are the only libs on MSNBC that can hold their own in an argument.
    I enjoy watching Rachel Maddow, you may not agree with her but I don't think anyone can honestly make the point that she doesn't research what she's talking about. If someone brings facts to a debate and debate honestly that is all you can ask. I think she does that very well, which is why I like watching her. The fact that I tend to agree with her certainly doesn't hurt though.

Though I will say my favorite is when Chris Matthews (someone I imagine you're not a fan of) and Michael Steele have a back-and-forth. I really like Michael Steele and think he's a smart guy and an honest person (going back to my first paragraph).
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    well,he certainly is loquacious,But he is easily as insiteful as Maddow or Ezra Klein who I find to be very informative as well.

Hayes, has championed many psuedo progressive causes which are now merging with some Conservative philiosphies, as well as libertarians.

Drug laws for one, But he also has researched the issue of wealth disparity as it relates to upward mobility(opportunity) and increases in poverty, which then put stress on social net programs.

That is a BIG deal to understand.

When you champion free market ideals towards employment, then you are supporting the transference of responsibility from the employer to the tax base.

when walmart makes their employees work for minimum wage, or kohls employs people below 30 hours so they dont pay healh care, then people go to emergency rooms when they have the flu.

we all pay for that.

vCash
    Morning Joe is great,the rundown is also very good,The cycle,and I also Like NOW with alex Wagner....I just like the woman, IDK why, shes hyper partisan, which is irritating at times but i like her wit.