Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Lmao....
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007:24967909
    If you'd like to you could give a grade for Frank lol.

vCash
    Greg Monroe - B- everyone forgets he struggled his 10 o so games this year otherwise it would be higher
    Rodney Stuckey - c- like him at the 2 but he still has his issues
    Brandon Knight - B- maybe im just higher on knight than alot of you guys are but i don't think he is doing a terrible job and he seems to be making improvement over last years play .
    Austin Daye -B+ he has been incredible for us this year (so far ) can you honestly tell me you expected him to contribute this much as a piston ever again?
    Charlie Villanueva - B wow is all i can say 3 point machine
    Andre Drummond - A should be rookie of the year (if given the minutes)
    Kyle Singler - C+ started off good but cooled as of late
    Corey Maggette - no letter is low enough for this p.o.s. cant believe we traded a 1st for him
    Tayshaun Prince - C
    Kim English - i
    Khris Middleton -i
    Jason Maxiell - C- he has show he can be good but has had games he hasnt shown up at all
    Will Bynum -C+ better play of late got him this grade
    Jonas Jerebko - D- not the same player as last year and is in franks dog house
    Slava Kravstov - i

lawrence frank- D------ wanted to give him a F cause of how we should be a run and gun team , plus his man love for max and never playing andre .also he has a tendancy for taking guys out when there hot
    please forgive me i can't really spell , my grammar is terrible andi tend to jump around alot while writing

vCash
    Frank is not a bad coach he just over thinks everything on paper.Most every coach wouldnt play Drummond and Monroe because when you do it the other team is going to instantly play small ball which seems to drive Frank nuts.Normally Drummond would have to be able to adjust to a zone defense which is where Frank seems to not trust him but with Dres athleticism and speed and a instinct to rebound and block I think Frank needs to just settle down and watch Drummond learn and adjust.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Frank is not a bad coach he just over thinks everything on paper.Most every coach wouldnt play Drummond and Monroe because when you do it the other team is going to instantly play small ball which seems to drive Frank nuts.Normally Drummond would have to be able to adjust to a zone defense which is where Frank seems to not trust him but with Dres athleticism and speed and a instinct to rebound and block I think Frank needs to just settle down and watch Drummond learn and adjust.
    Yeah I couldn't help but notice how when Drum came in, Horford and Smith came out. Now, it could've been their standard rotation time, but I kinda think it had something to do with Drum coming in to shut the paint down since the replacements weren't exactly threats down low.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Yeah I couldn't help but notice how when Drum came in, Horford and Smith came out. Now, it could've been their standard rotation time, but I kinda think it had something to do with Drum coming in to shut the paint down since the replacements weren't exactly threats down low.
    Most teams will not give you the luxury of bringing in twin towers.

vCash
    Andre Drummond - A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++ (think The Christmas Story movie here!)

He is the reason im actually watching Pistons games now for the 1st time in forever. I get excited every time him and Bynum are out there together.

vCash
    http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2013/1...-dwight-howard

What stands out to me is that playing time is what mostly separates Drummond’s "best" performances from his "worst." Per36, his best averages are 15.2 rebounds and 15.5 points. That production is certainly close to Howard’s bests of 18.8 and 14.2. But when you compare the Per36 averages for their worst 16 games, Drummond remains at a respectable level of 10.3 boards and 9.6 points. Whereas Howard’s averages dip to 7.7 rebounds and 7.7 points.

The biggest edge in production for Drummond is in rebounding. Since this was the area we were most concerned about going into the season, Pistons fans have to be especially encouraged. Again comparing their rookie years, Howard’s Total Rebound Percentage was 17.3%; Drummond’s is 20.7%. When we compare their Offensive Rating, Howard’s was 111; Drummond is at 115. Defensive Rating? Howard’s was 104; Drummond is 98. For Win Shares/48, Howard was .131; Drummond is at .185.

Based on their statistical production, I think a strong argument can be made that Andre Drummond is a better player than Dwight Howard was as a rookie.
    Ya, I'm giving Drummond a A +

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12