Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who do you want as the 2013 Colts OC?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bruce Arians

3 37.50%
  • Norv Turner

2 25.00%
  • Tom Moore

2 25.00%
  • Other

1 12.50%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    Seems like Arians is only down to Chicago now.
    man i think they blew it by firing lovie

vCash
    I'm gonna disagree with you on this. Outside of the O-Line, that team is very talented and does a great job of bringing in new guys and developing them into studs (see Tim Jennings). The last three years they have really underperformed, this year especially when they started off winning...what was it, like 8 of their first 10 games? I know Cutler went down for a bit but still, that collapse was embarrassing.

This is from a non-Bears general viewpoint.

#iubb

vCash
    Lovie is a defensive coach man and they did turn jennings into a major ballhawk this year. At the same time i always liked jennings when he was here and wasnt happy when we let him go. Not saying i saw this season coming at all cuz i didnt but lovie coached him up in a system that jennings was already very familiar with for the major part of his career. I think your gonna see the bears sink next season. I mean somehow marvin lewis still has an nfl coaching job after all these years i think the bears coulda gave lovie the benefit of the doubt and realize this probably wasnt his fault. That miraculous win by the seahawks late in the season doesntt happen and the bears get a playoff game. I guess thats how paper thin an nfl coaching job can be

vCash
    I think you're one of the only people who liked Jennings when he was a Colt haha. Even all the media guys hated him.

Valid point about Marvin Lewis, but the Bengals are just a garbage franchise. Doesn't surprise me that he's still there.

#iubb

vCash
    Ok just discovered this - ever since 2006 (6 seasons total), the season we beat them in the Super Bowl (), they've had two losing seasons, one 500 season, made the playoffs once (2010), and a record of 52-44. Per season average comes out to 8.67 wins/season and 7.33 losses/season. So it's not terrible, but that's not a guaranteed ticket to the playoffs, especially coming out of the NFC North with Packers and Vikings.

#iubb

vCash
    Yeah i never had beef with jennings, but keep in mind this is around the same time we had guys like jacob lacey, hughes and ratliff. Lacey esp could make any db on any team look good during his tenure with the colts, i cant say ive ever had as much disgust with one of our own players as i did with lacey haha

vCash
    I think thats a decent record for the bears in spite of how terrible they have been on offense over the years, never have any players in the passing game(investing in hester as a wide was awful from the start and evryone knew it haha. Maybe you are right maybe lovie is better suited at DC but i cant see where they are going to fnd someone better at this point. I mean whos out there

vCash
    Mike McCoy takes the HC job in SD. Arians may be staying after all.

EDIT - I'm a bit late.

vCash
    If Chicago has a **** offensive line then why are they going after Arians? Cutler is going to be even more killed that he had been.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I honestly don't see the Bears hiring BA. I think he's back. Hopefully I don't jinx us.

vCash
    B.A. coming back would be more beneficial to us than the team that hires him.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    I'm gonna disagree with you on this. Outside of the O-Line, that team is very talented and does a great job of bringing in new guys and developing them into studs (see Tim Jennings). The last three years they have really underperformed, this year especially when they started off winning...what was it, like 8 of their first 10 games? I know Cutler went down for a bit but still, that collapse was embarrassing.

This is from a non-Bears general viewpoint.
    Agreed. Smith had plenty of time to produce in Chicago and failed. The norm turner of the NFC.

That said, wouldn't mind seeing him come to the colts as DC

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    Agreed. Smith had plenty of time to produce in Chicago and failed. The norm turner of the NFC.

That said, wouldn't mind seeing him come to the colts as DC
    im happy with the 3-4 i don't wanna go back to cover 2

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekTheTruth View Post
    im happy with the 3-4 i don't wanna go back to cover 2
    A) the colts aren't playing a 3-4

B(! Whatever smith was doing in Chicago, it was working

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVicster View Post
    A) the colts aren't playing a 3-4

B(! Whatever smith was doing in Chicago, it was working
    They're not?

<3

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast