Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who do you want as the 2013 Colts OC?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bruce Arians

3 37.50%
  • Norv Turner

2 25.00%
  • Tom Moore

2 25.00%
  • Other

1 12.50%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I'd want Norv Turner to replace him. Rumor has it the Jets are hot on Norv but if he could choose between us and that circus you gotta think he'd come to Indy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    I'd want Norv Turner to replace him. Rumor has it the Jets are hot on Norv but if he could choose between us and that circus you gotta think he'd come to Indy.
    I'd rather have Norv than Arians. Probably blasphemous to say after what we've seen this year, but Norv is a top 5 OC IMO. He won't put Luck in dicey situations.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I'd rather have Norv than Arians. Probably blasphemous to say after what we've seen this year, but Norv is a top 5 OC IMO. He won't put Luck in dicey situations.
    Ya he's definitely highly touted as a coordinator. As far as Arians chucking it down the field, do you know what types of offenses Norv runs? I'm too lazy to look it up lol.

vCash
    Ya he's definitely highly touted as a coordinator. As far as Arians chucking it down the field, do you know what types of offenses Norv runs? I'm too lazy to look it up lol.
    It's somewhat similar....
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    He gives his RB the ball more... and will likely move Fleener to WR full time. It's not as 'aggressive' as Arians system. Throws more slants, doesn't take many big risks.
    Last edited by sfgiants1213; 01-05-2013 at 01:10 AM.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Add Philly to the Arians list.

<3

vCash
    Correct me if I am wrong but BA could end up being the all-time winningist coach in NFL history. 9-2 pretty good record to hang it up on if ya ask me!!

vCash
    Unfortunately all the wins go on Pagano's record!

<3

vCash
    Norv would be a great replacement

vCash
    While hiring a general manager is the Chargers' first order of business, there is believed to be mutual interest between the organization and Colts offensive coordinator Bruce Arians in a future interview for the head coach position. As of Thursday, no interview between the sides was scheduled, a source said, while the Bears are expected to interview him next week.

No interview is permitted before the playoff game.

Arians, 60, was the Colts' interim head coach for most this season while Chuck Pagano, the older brother of Chargers Defensive Coordinator John Pagano, battled leukemia. If Arians was hired, it is believed John Pagano would be retained in his current coordinator position.

Arians went 9-3 as interim head coach.
    http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/...om-telesco-gm/

<3

vCash
    Here is what I was speaking about earlier in the thread about Moore and it comes from Mort:

http://theredzone.org/BlogDescriptio...n/Default.aspx

Tom Moore, the former Colts offensive coordinator is now serving as a consultant to the Tennessee Titans.

Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that Moore wants to be an offensive coordinator again. Moore oversaw the Colts offense during the Peyton Manning glory years and Mortensen speculates if current Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy leaves for a head coaching job, Moore might be at the top of the list to replace him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyld1 View Post
    Here is what I was speaking about earlier in the thread about Moore and it comes from Mort:

http://theredzone.org/BlogDescriptio...n/Default.aspx

Tom Moore, the former Colts offensive coordinator is now serving as a consultant to the Tennessee Titans.

Chris Mortensen of ESPN reports that Moore wants to be an offensive coordinator again. Moore oversaw the Colts offense during the Peyton Manning glory years and Mortensen speculates if current Broncos offensive coordinator Mike McCoy leaves for a head coaching job, Moore might be at the top of the list to replace him
    While I know this post speculates him going to Denver, it would be prudent of Indy to at least speak to him. He had glowing praise of Luck prior to the draft and iirc, said they should pick Luck and never look back?

vCash
    ^That's what I'm thinking. And how crazy would that be if he came back?

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    ^That's what I'm thinking. And how crazy would that be if he came back?
    I know! He loves the two Tight End Offense and Indy has two pretty good young ones to mold

vCash
    I'll support if BA leaves.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast