Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who do you want as the 2013 Colts OC?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bruce Arians

3 37.50%
  • Norv Turner

2 25.00%
  • Tom Moore

2 25.00%
  • Other

1 12.50%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    In all honesty I don't think we have much to be worried about. At the end of the day we have a prodigy behind center.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OldStyleCubbies View Post
    In all honesty I don't think we have much to be worried about. At the end of the day we have a prodigy behind center.
    I just don't want a situation where we go through an OC every year. Luck is good, but learning a new offense every year can't be that easy. Also want someone that will help develop the offense not one that would make the offense stagnant. I feel that Clyde would do that.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Ya i'm with you on having to replace one year in and year out that would get old quick.

vCash
    Maybe david shaw lol i wish, ot maybe the offensive ccoordinator fr standford

vCash
    Names are being thrown around all over the place now...Brad Childress, Cam Cameron, Hue Jackson, Pep Hamilton (Stanford's OC and QB coach), Tom Moore, and John Shoop.

Have to say that Pep Hamilton intrigues me. He has NFL experience, history with Luck, and isn't just a re-tread. Kind of the reasons Pagano intrigued me as the HC last year....he was really the only fresh face that rumored.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Names are being thrown around all over the place now...Brad Childress, Cam Cameron, Hue Jackson, Pep Hamilton (Stanford's OC and QB coach), Tom Moore, and John Shoop.

Have to say that Pep Hamilton intrigues me. He has NFL experience, history with Luck, and isn't just a re-tread. Kind of the reasons Pagano intrigued me as the HC last year....he was really the only fresh face that rumored.

Yeah Mort confirmed Pep being interviewed today:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1544/colts-offense

I have mixed emotions on this but at least he knows and has coached Luck and we would probably change to a West Coast/Power Run game which wouldn't hurt my feelings.
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Not that I know much about about him, but I want Pep!

vCash
    If we hire Pep I wonder if he might push for Stefan Taylor..?
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Pep Hamilton or Tom Moore!! Hue Jackson is another one I thought of, but Tom and Pep are priorities for me.

matt....hell no to Cam Cameron and Childress.

#iubb

vCash
    I thought this was funny. Pep's title on his Stanford profile is: "Andrew Luck Director of Offense / Quarterbacks"

vCash
    Pep Hamilton would be a slam dunk hire for the Colts. History with Luck, creative play-caller, relates to players. Would be a great fit.
    https://twitter.com/MoveTheSticks/st...57940826996738

HIRE PEP!

<3

vCash
    kuharsky:

The question has hovered since it became clear Bruce Arians would be a candidate for head coaching openings. Who could the Indianapolis Colts get to replace Arians as offensive coordinator and help Andrew Luck maintain his growth curve?

With Arians in place as the new coach of the Arizona Cardinals, ESPN’s Chris Mortensen provides the initial answer to the question with a report this morning that the Colts are chasing Pep Hamilton, Stanford’s offensive coordinator.

Hamilton’s current post is endowed and technically titled the “Andrew Luck director of offense.” Could he be lured to direct the offense in Indianapolis?

It’s got to be a hard offer to resist. Jump back to the NFL and work with a guy you know who’s likely to be one of the league top quarterbacks for the next 12 or 15 years.

No matter how much Hamilton may love the campus life, the weather in Palo Alto and anything else about Stanford, professionally it’s a promotion. It would probably come with a significant raise, too.

Hamilton has seven seasons of NFL experience, most recently as quarterbacks coach with the Chicago Bears. He recently interviewed with the New York Jets. (Here is his bio from Stanford.)

The automatic comfort level Luck would have with Hamilton would be giant. If they don’t get him, there would be much more of an adjustment period.

I love the idea and if they land Hamilton, they will have done as well as possible replacing Arians.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth/pos...t-colts-can-do

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    Pep Hamilton or Tom Moore!! Hue Jackson is another one I thought of, but Tom and Pep are priorities for me.

matt....hell no to Cam Cameron and Childress.
    Hey I agree...was just regurgitating rumors I saw

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678