Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who do you want as the 2013 Colts OC?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bruce Arians

3 37.50%
  • Norv Turner

2 25.00%
  • Tom Moore

2 25.00%
  • Other

1 12.50%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...staff?gcheck=1

Moore is basically officially available.
    Please.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Just made a poll.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    What will get Luck hurt in the long-run is the lack of an O-Line.

I'm not a huge fan of Todd Haley...seems like he and Big Ben have butted heads multiple times this year.
    True, but Arians' style doesn't help one bit. Quite a few air-it-out plays which take time to develop, similar to what happened with Big Ben. During his tenure as Steelers OC, Big Ben was routinely one of the most sacked QBs in the league, and this year he was fairly middle of the pack. IMO a big part of that was Arians.

Also, I was referring to Ken Whisenhunt. IMO he didn't deserve to be sacked and would be a huge pick up for any team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    one guy doesn't take you from yearly playoff conteder to the worst team in football

vCash
    I dunno about tom moore, its iffy was peyton mainly successful earlier in his career because of moore. I just know eventually moore gave peyton the keys and said drive, and seemed to be more of peytons personal consultant than a real OC although his schemes produced some pretty prolific offenses

vCash
    Looks like Arians is basically gone...

There was a little poll going on in the locker room of where BA was gonna end up.. I put 20 M&Ms on Carolina.. Arizona wasn't even mentioned
    Happy for him though.. Great guy, great offensive mind, gonna be a great head coach.
    From Pat McAfee's twitter.

And then he denies it....

“@wespodell: @PatMcAfeeShow done deal? BA to AZ?”~ I have no idea.. Just what was being said today
    Seems fishy.

#iubb

vCash
    I'm not reading into it. Pat Mac is not a good source for news.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    I have seen that BA had dinner with Arizona last night and will officially interview today....however a few I've seen including John Clayton (who was obviously wrong about Cauldwell last year so take it or leave it) are predicting Gruden gets the job.

vCash
    Norv is gone �� BA stays

vCash
    Bruce is gone

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    Good for him, but disappointed as a Colts fan. I just hope it's not Clyde.

vCash
    where do we go from here, bruce you , unintentionally im sure screwed us. If this were to happen it woulda been a hell of a lot more convenient if it happened when there was a stronger pool of candidate. I just hope its not christianson id rather have tom moore

vCash
    Ya a big no to Christensen.

vCash
    I think it will be Christensen. I mean who else is out there? Moores system is to complex for a 70 something year old to start fresh on a young team. He changes his mind and walks out after one year and we are right back to where we are now. I just don't know anyone out there off the top of my head. I think Clyde will get it by default. I mean I would love to get a young college guy before Christensen.

vCash
    Hue Jackson (ties with Pagano), Cam Cameron (ties with Pagano), Chan Gailey? Jay Gruden? I've heard Stanford's OC as a possibility as well. JUST DONT BE CLYDE.

<3

vCash
    FWIW, I asked Phil Wilson about Tom Moore...

Me:
    Considering Denver's OC vacancy is filled, is it probable that Tom Moore could replace BA as Indy OC assuming BA becomes AZ's HC?
    Wilson:
    I doubt that. Pagano has his own short list, I'm guessing, those he has some connection.
    https://twitter.com/pwilson24/status/292100778808713216

My gut says either Clyde Christensen or Cam Cameron.

<3

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast