Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Doesn't take 82 games to see potential. We could split the next 50 for all i care and we'd still probably take the Atlantic

and it still wouldn't mean anything.....

vCash
    To win a chip you have to be Good, Healthy, and very lucky! Heat caught many teams hurt in the playoffs last year and then met a very young Thunder team who was not ready to be in the finals along with Battier shooting like Bird. Saying all this, this team does have that special feeling to it and is deep enough to win if someone goes down. Last year if they would of had at least one pg that could of penetrated and made the defense sag Melo would of owned the heat.

Its a long season however and many things can happen along with trades, the lakers are still the team i see the knicks facing in the finals and people think its crazy to think that.
    Knicks and 49ers!

vCash
    You ****ing guys should be ashamed to refer to yourselves as fans. A bunch of sissy *** throw in the towel *****es. Man up you ****s. We are taking the East.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation thatís critical. Heís one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.Ē

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    You ****ing guys should be ashamed to refer to yourselves as fans. A bunch of sissy *** throw in the towel *****es. Man up you ****s. We are taking the East.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    Instead of calling people "little boys" because they disagree with you...maybe you should look back at the last month and see that everything has not been great with this team..We have a ton of "potential" yes.... there are unanswered questions.. yes....Woody still needs to figure out rotations..yes.. we need to stay healthy ..yes

Ask Woodson if he is happy with this teams D in December.... resounding NO!

Do most people here think this team can go far maybe even win it all?? I would say yes...including myself...is this a definite because of last night or how we have played to this point...absolutely NOT!!
    Here we go Knicks forum head coach in effect

It really is amazing how much this forum sucks. I make a positive thread about a great win and half you come in here to ***** about nothing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwynyc View Post

It really is amazing how much this forum sucks. I make a positive thread about a great win and half you come in here to ***** about nothing
    No... just realistic... and not going to say we are the best team in the league..when right now we are not.... as almost everyone in here has said... we have the ability to be very good for a long run into the playoffs..maybe even win... but it is too early to declare ourselves Champions

Why is that so hard to understand??

I guess we should be like the supposed Knick fans that every year... spout off about how good we are ..gonna win the Title... Taunt other teams fans...only to be Embarrassed each and every year??

Alot of us have been Knick fans for a long long time... and been through it all..so if I choose to be very careful on how I react to threads like this declaring us the best...so be it...Hate me all you want!!

vCash

im sorry...i think this was a awesome topic...whether it was agreeable or not...but you have you usual thread killers up here...and they always get away with it too...but the minute you say something back to defend yourself they are protected by certain ppl... so im sorry this happened to you,.. and you know who im talking about too...

vCash
    People argueing in this thread need to relax. We're all in agreement that the Knicks have a great shot of going all the way this year. Many of us have been through so many ups and downs with this organization so some of us are just being cautiously optimisitc. Nothing wrong with that as long as you're always backing the team. Last night was a great win and now we just have to keep playing with intensity and get everybody healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop View Post
    No... just realistic... and not going to say we are the best team in the league..when right now we are not.... as almost everyone in here has said... we have the ability to be very good for a long run into the playoffs..maybe even win... but it is too early to declare ourselves Champions

Why is that so hard to understand??

I guess we should be like the supposed Knick fans that every year... spout off about how good we are ..gonna win the Title... Taunt other teams fans...only to be Embarrassed each and every year??

Alot of us have been Knick fans for a long long time... and been through it all..so if I choose to be very careful on how I react to threads like this declaring us the best...so be it...Hate me all you want!!
    Why would I hate you. That would be crazy for someone to hate someone bc they disagree with their opinion. Regardless you can disagree all you want but why even post something negative in the thread. Just keep it to yourself.

vCash
    Just enjoy having a good team to root for. The rest will work itself out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    LOL D-Leethal don't give a @#$%...

Love the passion bro.

vCash
    Why would I hate you. That would be crazy for someone to hate someone bc they disagree with their opinion. Regardless you can disagree all you want but why even post something negative in the thread. Just keep it to yourself.
    Ummm..ya might want to go back and look at my posts... all I said is there are still questions about the team...and I believe this is a discussion forum..so...if you don't want people to discuss YOUR TOPIC...write it somewhere else

People that think you are discussing "Finals Aspirations" too soon certainly have a right to state that....without you calling them "little boy" and "Knicks forum head coach" (WHATEVER THE hE@# THAT EVEN MEANS).

So as far as I am concerned...the only person being negative is you!!

vCash
    is he your boyfriend that you have to defend him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    and it still wouldn't mean anything.....
    Right well this might be your first rodeo as a Knicks fan. You see making a deep playoff run is contingent on a lot of factors. One game here, one game there and an entire season goes to waste. My point was that we have the potential to win a championship this year. Is it a highly probable outcome? Maybe not. But getting home court advantage, building momentum, are all the little things it takes to win a championship. So winning the Atlantic means plenty, in other words I respectfully disagree.
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    On the Mike Woodson Show, Woody put up a huge sign that said "CHAMPIONSHIP MENTALITY" in the tape room.

#knickstape

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast