Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    When Jones complained, he didn't complain. He said he wanted to be involved more and that he knew there was a lot of other options. In short, he didn't make himself look like a jerk. Other than that one occurrence, Jones has been a very good teammate. I can't even count how many times Finley has run his mouth. I can't count how many times he's performed that obnoxious, demonstrative celebration for nearly every catch he makes.

I don't trust Finley on the field and I don't trust him off the field, and for how much he will get paid, he's not worth it.
    This
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Meh...I only agree that his catch celebration 'look at me I'm a shark" type dance thing needs to go away...otherwise I think the lack of "noise" recently is showing that he's coming into his own as far as maturity goes.

I say restructure his contract and keep him if he's willing to do it. He's certainly not the same performing TE he once was when he garnered the high contract.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLombardi View Post
    Meh...I only agree that his catch celebration 'look at me I'm a shark" type dance thing needs to go away...otherwise I think the lack of "noise" recently is showing that he's coming into his own as far as maturity goes.

I say restructure his contract and keep him if he's willing to do it. He's certainly not the same performing TE he once was when he garnered the high contract.

This may not change your opinion, but his "Fin" celebration started because of his 1st son who started it and said look dad i'm "little fin" and you're big Fin. not sure that changes anything, but just saying that's where it comes from.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYYGBP View Post
    This may not change your opinion, but his "Fin" celebration started because of his 1st son who started it and said look dad i'm "little fin" and you're big Fin. not sure that changes anything, but just saying that's where it comes from.
    Cute.....It does actually change my opinion but I still don't like seeing it for anything under a 20 yard catch and run....

vCash
    its just like rodgers pointing for a first down... get over it... im sure if you guys were catching passes in the NFL you would be doing the same thing. Its not a big deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    its just like rodgers pointing for a first down... get over it... im sure if you guys were catching passes in the NFL you would be doing the same thing. Its not a big deal
    No....it's not a big deal. But if Rodgers was consistently celebrating every pass he made I'd say the same thing about him.

Shut up and do your job....what's so difficult about that to comprehend? I dunno...maybe Finley's celebration is a "look I didn't drop it!" dance?

Last edited by LittleLombardi; 01-07-2013 at 03:12 PM.

vCash
    Finley is the GOAT
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    No....it's not a big deal. But if Rodgers was consistently celebrating every pass he made I'd say the same thing about him.

Shut up and do your job....what's so difficult about that to comprehend? I dunno...maybe Finley's celebration is a "look I didn't drop it!" dance?

first off he aint doing it every catch... he does it when he gets a big first down reception

second off if you watch the packer games about 60% rodgers gets a first down with his feet he does his little first down motion also....

its ok to be a hypocrite

vCash

finley doesnt do it after every catch so what does that have to do with anything?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I think the whole report awhile ago about packers not bringing him back opened his eyes and made him concentrate more on playing the game which is a good thing. I told a couple of my friends that he is a really nice guy in person just for some reason ran his mouth on Twitter.
    Lol I said that to my brother on Saturday.

"Yo bry, you notice that Finley has really stepped up his game since the report came out that he wasn't going to get brought back. He wants that 7 mill baaaaaaad."

vCash
    People ***** about the stupidest ****....

HE CELEBRATED ACT LIKE YOUVE DONE IT BEFORE

Weren't you just *****ing about his productivity and now when he produces you don't like his celebrations......... HATER

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by petrey10 View Post
    first off he aint doing it every catch... he does it when he gets a big first down reception

second off if you watch the packer games about 60% rodgers gets a first down with his feet he does his little first down motion also....

its ok to be a hypocrite
    Yeah...your first statement is BS plain and simple and if you're really comparing what Rodgers does when he runs for a big first down to what Finely does after a 7 yard catch go ahead and make me laugh some more

Once again if Rodgers ran around pumping his fist after every throw he made I'd say the same thing about him....get off my nuts if you don't like my opinion

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Finley is the GOAT
    Not even close, but the way he has played the last 4-5 weeks I would be for bringing him back. He threw a great block against Minne....I forget who it was but he was lined up outside of Barclay and chipped his guy inside to Sitton who cleaned up on him. Maybe that story about letting him go in the off season was just what he needed....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mavrikthefox View Post
    Not even close, but the way he has played the last 4-5 weeks I would be for bringing him back. He threw a great block against Minne....I forget who it was but he was lined up outside of Barclay and chipped his guy inside to Sitton who cleaned up on him. Maybe that story about letting him go in the off season was just what he needed....
    I was being highly sarcastic lol
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I was being highly sarcastic lol
    I knew you were, but my point was that for a guy I was ready to et go in week 5 he has put together a really impressive 5 weeks of football. He changed my opinion on his play, and he has quit doing that ******** celebration for every catch he makes too. Guy's been playing the kind of bal we all thought he would last year...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast