Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Jermichael Finley is the franchise leader in receptions for a tight end.

For a season, my bad. Had to edit.

He has also been very quiet and every two seconds he is talking about the hunger bowl for Walmart on Facebook.

He's not so bad of a guy if you get beyond all the crap the media tries to spin.
    Last edited by cutiepie80; 01-04-2013 at 02:33 AM.

vCash
    I think the whole report awhile ago about packers not bringing him back opened his eyes and made him concentrate more on playing the game which is a good thing. I told a couple of my friends that he is a really nice guy in person just for some reason ran his mouth on Twitter.
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

Solo Tackles: 3
    Assist Tackles: 3
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 1
    Ints:
    TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I think the whole report awhile ago about packers not bringing him back opened his eyes and made him concentrate more on playing the game which is a good thing. I told a couple of my friends that he is a really nice guy in person just for some reason ran his mouth on Twitter.
    Lol I said that to my brother on Saturday.

"Yo bry, you notice that Finley has really stepped up his game since the report came out that he wasn't going to get brought back. He wants that 7 mill baaaaaaad."

vCash
    He was seriously one of the most down to earth athletes I ever met to be honest.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiepie80 View Post
    He was seriously one of the most down to earth athletes I ever met to be honest.
    I don't think he's a bad person. Finley is just honest and does not think before he talks.

And I'm happy for him for breaking the record. But his contract is still too big IMO

vCash
    bring back bubba franks!
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Finley has suddenly becom much more relaible. He made some monster blocks in Sunday's game, as did Jones. I'd like him to stay a Packer if possible.
    The Bottle was Dusty but the Liquor was Clean

vCash
    I don't want him to leave GB.
    I predict they somehow retain him.
    He is only 25, as good as he is/has showed, he still has upside.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    Finally, some of you blind people realize he is a good player.
    The Quest For Lombardi
    Bringin' It Back Home

Where It All Began

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi~TwnHawksFan View Post
    Finally, some of you blind people realize he is a good player.
    I've always liked Jermicheal I was a fan of his when he was a Longhorn.
    He just needs to think before he speaks.
    Last edited by XJW18; 01-04-2013 at 01:14 PM.

[Packers/Lakers Lover]

"If Rodgers were even just simply as good as Brady or Manning in the playoffs, his team would almost never win. Instead, what we've seen is a super hero act."
    -Peter Bukowski

vCash
    I know someone who personally knows him and a few other players on the Packers and since I have been talking to him he really changed my opinion. Although I wish he would watch his mouth I still think hell be gone

vCash
    Cook please
    #BringFinleyBack

vCash
    But I was told he drops to many passes regardless if the stats say he doesnt

vCash
    I remember when nearly everyone wanted Jones gone for all the dropped passes. Finley is still very young and has yet to reach his potential IMHO. Point is I don't see why would let Finley go only to replace him with with another high round pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyBear View Post
    I remember when nearly everyone wanted Jones gone for all the dropped passes. Finley is still very young and has yet to reach his potential IMHO. Point is I don't see why would let Finley go only to replace him with with another high round pick.
    When Jones complained, he didn't complain. He said he wanted to be involved more and that he knew there was a lot of other options. In short, he didn't make himself look like a jerk. Other than that one occurrence, Jones has been a very good teammate. I can't even count how many times Finley has run his mouth. I can't count how many times he's performed that obnoxious, demonstrative celebration for nearly every catch he makes.

I don't trust Finley on the field and I don't trust him off the field, and for how much he will get paid, he's not worth it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast