Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1369
    vCash
    it still makes Prado difficult to trade. the team trading for him would have to work out some sort of an extension before they would be willing to give up anything of value for him. not saying its impossible, but AZ seems like they wouldnt risk losing upton for just 4-5 months of Prado and Delgado. Towers isnt a genius, but hes not a complete idiot. One has to think that they believe they have a real shot at signing him. Obviously if they are tanking at the deadline then it would have to be considered just like anyone on any team reaching the end of their contract.
    Last edited by MrPoon; 01-24-2013 at 01:09 PM.

vCash
    #Dbacks expect to sign new 3B Prado, a free agent after 2013, to long-term extension in the near future, source said. Only way deal was made
    https://twitter.com/JackMagruder/sta...90776866537474

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NORTH10 View Post
    Another team out on Bourn. So much to be done. We sign Bourn, where does that leave Jackson? We still need to clear up room on the 40 man. I feel that there is still a lot of potential left in this offseason.
    Are you referring to Texas...if so don't believe anything they say.
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! I love it when a plan comes together - John Hannibal Smith.

"I hear STUPID People...When? Alllll theee timmme"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NORTH10 View Post
    Another team out on Bourn. So much to be done. We sign Bourn, where does that leave Jackson? We still need to clear up room on the 40 man. I feel that there is still a lot of potential left in this offseason.
    Id love to get Bourn on a 1 year deal because I think he will be more valuable than the 2nd round pick at the trade deadline. Though if he gets hurt or has a terrible 1st half, our team is screwed. Would our FO take that risk?

vCash

bingo.

vCash
    I'll say this, Kevin Towers gets players that he wants and doesn't look back.

That Braves OF is so ****ing good.

Gotta wonder if the D-Backs will dangle Delgado and Skaggs. I'd love to get either of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimbrH2001 View Post
    Id love to get Bourn on a 1 year deal because I think he will be more valuable than the 2nd round pick at the trade deadline. Though if he gets hurt or has a terrible 1st half, our team is screwed. Would our FO take that risk?
    Depends on his price and I think even if Bourn had a bad year his reputation alone would make him valuable.
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! I love it when a plan comes together - John Hannibal Smith.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JBears79 View Post

Gotta wonder if the D-Backs will dangle Delgado and Skaggs. I'd love to get either of them.

they certainly have the depth to dangle either of those by July.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon View Post
    it still makes Prado difficult to trade. the team trading for him would have to work out some sort of an extension before they would be willing to give up anything of value for him. not saying its impossible, but AZ seems like they wouldnt risk losing upton for just 4-5 months of Prado and Delgado. Towers isnt a genius, but hes not a complete idiot. One has to think that they believe they have a real shot at signing him. Obviously if they are tanking at the deadline then it would have to be considered just like anyone on any team reaching the end of their contract.
    Jackpot!!!

vCash
    How about Marmol and Sappelt for Porcello? They need a platoon partner for Dirks and Sappelt is good against LHP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ABE32 View Post
    Depends on his price and I think even if Bourn had a bad year his reputation alone would make him valuable.
    Also depends if hes willing to take a 1 year deal to come to a non-contender. Though, I find it hard to believe you will find a single team outside of the top 10 draft slots willing to lose a first round pick over a 1 year deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan365 View Post
    How about Marmol and Sappelt for Porcello? They need a platoon partner for Dirks and Sappelt is good against LHP.
    I'd rather keep sappy than dejesus...

vCash
    Will Sori now accept a trade to Baltimore as Kubel is not moving from AZ?

vCash
    will he accept a trade anywhere? he seems to think he is gonna bring a WS to the cubs still...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    will he accept a trade anywhere? he seems to think he is gonna bring a WS to the cubs still...

He Might??

Page 87 of 92 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast