Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1369
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ABE32 View Post
    Still don't see how it's irrelevant. It's baseball it happens so it's very relevant.

So now ones opinions are Irrelevant? That's like saying I purchased a condom but chose not to use it and now I have twins from some skank at a party.
    Ha.

But, you're opinion is not irrelevant. Rather, the primary intention of this trade puts value on youth, but moreso on winning in 2013. I'm not sure why you're putting so much emphasis on grabbing a plethora of prospects when the DBacks actually received 4, then Prado.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    So we could've made Ryan Dempster into Justin Upton?

(I figured I'd want to be the first to say that lol)
    Would've been tough. Dempster would have to bulk up a little and become black.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NORTH10 View Post
    Not a steal. If Prado is locked up for around 10-12 million, the deal is much more feasible.
    Lets just say we will agree to disagree then. Too much off-topic talk for my liking to want to continue debating this since this particular discussion wouldnt relate to The Cubs.

vCash
    So now that Arizona has Prado and chance they deal him? What would it take the Cubs to get him?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimbrH2001 View Post
    Lets just say we will agree to disagree then. Too much off-topic talk for my liking to want to continue debating this since this particular discussion wouldnt relate to The Cubs.
    I'll save my off-topic, 3 page debates about the DBacks for Gato then.

vCash
    Ha.

But, you're opinion is not irrelevant. Rather, the primary intention of this trade puts value on youth, but moreso on winning in 2013. I'm not sure why you're putting so much emphasis on grabbing a plethora of prospects when the DBacks actually received 4, then Prado.
    Ha ha ha...where did I do that? I am just saying to optimize value they should entertain using the condom to prevent further damage. Towers might have a lot of kids running around from the looks of how careless he has been with his Chris "Johnson".
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    why in the world would Arizona want to flip Prado now? Cubs could just wait until (if) he hits FA and sign him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dano View Post
    Would've been tough. Dempster would have to bulk up a little and become black.
    The second part might not be as hard as one would think...depending on your definition of black.

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rcal10 View Post
    So now that Arizona has Prado and chance they deal him? What would it take the Cubs to get him?
    No chance they trade him. None.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon View Post
    why in the world would Arizona want to flip Prado now? Cubs could just wait until (if) he hits FA and sign him.
    Seldom does this happen but I agree with Poon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon View Post
    Considering they were going to take all prospects for Upton, I guess they would flip Prado a prospect or prospects. And with him only having one more year of control that is another reason they would want to flip him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    No chance they trade him. None.
    If he is dealt IMO it would be at the deadline...Towers has done some pretty silly things so nothing is off the tables for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rcal10 View Post
    Considering they were going to take all prospects for Upton, I guess they would flip Prado a prospect or prospects. And with him only having one more year of control that is another reason they would want to flip him.
    Emphasis should be on the NOW in his post!

vCash
    Another team out on Bourn. So much to be done. We sign Bourn, where does that leave Jackson? We still need to clear up room on the 40 man. I feel that there is still a lot of potential left in this offseason.

vCash
    Another team out on Bourn. So much to be done. We sign Bourn, where does that leave Jackson? We still need to clear up room on the 40 man. I feel that there is still a lot of potential left in this offseason.
    Keep Jackson in Iowa til the trade deadline and deal Bourn.

Page 86 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast