Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1369
    vCash
    So let me get this straight. An accepted trade of Ryan Dempster for Randal Delgado almost went through. DBacks turn around, trade Upton with Delgado as the center piece? Granted, Prado is involved; however, he has not been a good defensive third baseman. Little shocked.

vCash
    At this point, I have no idea what it would take to get Skaggs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubsfan365 View Post
    At this point, I have no idea what it would take to get Skaggs.
    Castro+

vCash
    Prado is the center piece...
    ignoring him in the deal is like ignoring Upton in the deal... Granted.
    how many teams can negotiate an extention with a player under their control? oh ya just them.
    this trade isnt as bad as some of you are making it out to be for the dbacks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NORTH10 View Post
    So let me get this straight. An accepted trade of Ryan Dempster for Randal Delgado almost went through. DBacks turn around, trade Upton with Delgado as the center piece? Granted, Prado is involved; however, he has not been a good defensive third baseman. Little shocked.
    Prado is definitely the centerpiece and is absolutely a good defensive 3B. Arizona is probably expecting they can re-sign him.

vCash
    Should be taking this out on Towers...that IMO is one awful trade. Yuck!!!!
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Oh Prado could make himself some cash in Arizona. Good player with the offensive skills to thrive there and see a boost in power.

Weird deal but Arizona still has a ton of chips (wassat?) to move around. I like that SS they got...hit almost 40 doubles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZamboniCub View Post
    Prado is the center piece...
    ignoring him in the deal is like ignoring Upton in the deal... Granted.
    how many teams can negotiate an extention with a player under their control? oh ya just them.
    this trade isnt as bad as some of you are making it out to be for the dbacks.
    Absolutely not. Prado is going to be the jewel in the next free agent class for third baseman. More than likely, he is going to demand quite a bit of money. Upton is under team control for 4 years. The value in Upton is just magnified when there is 4 years of team control.

vCash
    Absolutely not. Prado is going to be the jewel in the next free agent class for third baseman. More than likely, he is going to demand quite a bit of money. Upton is under team control for 4 years. The value in Upton is just magnified when there is 4 years of team control.
    I'm fairly certain they can talk about a deal with him before finalizing the trade if they want. If he was absolutely not going to resign, don't you think Arizona would already know that?

And then. He made them pancakes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    I'm fairly certain they can talk about a deal with him before finalizing the trade if they want. If he was absolutely not going to resign, don't you think Arizona would already know that?
    I'm sure a negotiation window will take place now or throughout the season; nevertheless, whoever is representing Prado certainly understands his value come next free agency. I'd be surprised if he settles now rather than further cement himself in the hitter friendly Chase.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    If Arizona is smart he will be flipped for assests before the deadline...if they want to replace the youth they just gave up. However since I think they are in love with Prado they will resign him.
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ABE32 View Post
    Should be taking this out on Towers...that IMO is one awful trade. Yuck!!!!
    you are right they should have got Castro, Andrus, Simmons, or Profar back for Upton.... oh wait...

vCash
    They had a shot at Baez to fill that slot.

vCash
    This just makes that Dempster for Delgado deal all that much more hurtful.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    So we could've made Ryan Dempster into Justin Upton?

(I figured I'd want to be the first to say that lol)

ONE GOAL ACHIEVED!
    1934, 1938, 1961, 2010, 2013

Page 84 of 92 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast