Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    vCash
    abe you said expect some noise today? was rapheal soriano the noise?

vCash
    Heyman said Yanks are out on Hairston and Mets won't go 2/8 on him. Abe, at that price, I'm pro-Hairston. Doubt it'd take us out on Bourn either, just dealing one of Sori or DeJesus would become more of a priority.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by davell View Post
    Heyman said Yanks are out on Hairston and Mets won't go 2/8 on him. Abe, at that price, I'm pro-Hairston. Doubt it'd take us out on Bourn either, just dealing one of Sori or DeJesus would become more of a priority.
    That's some good crap right there...thought for sure it was going to be between the mets and us but maybe the Phillies get back in there. That soriano news is expected to shake some things up so let "MOVEMENT" begin LOL!!!
    BUTTERFLIES AND RAINBOWS!!!!! JP611 Just called me an ecstasy user!!!! WTF!!!

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    I'm not a huge Hairston fan, but if that's all it takes to get him, I would have no problem if the Cubs signed him. Once Hairston and Bourn are signed, I imagine we'll quickly find out about those Soriano to the Phillies rumors, unless the Phillies sign one of them.

vCash
    in that case plz plz hurry up hairston and bourn get signed plzzzzz.

vCash
    I don't know why but I want Dominic Brown like hell...maybe a change of scenery will turn him into the player the Phillies thought he would be.

Welcome Tyler Kolek or Brady Aiken or Carlos Rodon if not one of them say hello To Alex Jackson.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A New Era View Post
    in that case plz plz hurry up hairston and bourn get signed plzzzzz.
    Have to clear some roster space if we sign two players we still need to clear three spots...that's when it gets interesting.

vCash
    i hope this soriano news pushes the tigers to marmol. i thought for sure they would be all over soriano

vCash
    Hairston would get plenty of playing time here between platooning in RF and spelling Soriano 1-2 times a week, I could see him signing here for sure. His brother Jerry said it's a possibility.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ABE32 View Post
    Have to clear some roster space if we sign two players we still need to clear three spots...that's when it gets interesting.
    I said get signed, not sign them. I was asking them to get signed by some team, any team.

vCash
    except for philly you should say.

vCash
    #cubs have talked to scott hairston, as well, so he has non-NY possibilities

Via Heyman

vCash
    #cubs have talked to scott hairston, as well, so he has non-NY possibilities
    Heyman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A New Era View Post
    I said get signed, not sign them. I was asking them to get signed by some team, any team.
    Ha ha ha ha...OHHH OK!

vCash
    Hairston would be a good addition.

Epstein was merely a victim of pesky owners forcing him to trade for Adrian Gonzalez so the owners could make more money:

Theo Epstein traded for Adrian Gonzalez and signed Carl Crawford following pressure from Boston Red Sox owners to build a "sexy team," according to a book co-authored by former Boston Red Sox manager Terry Francona.

"They told us we didn't have any marketable players, that we needed some sizzle," Epstein is quoted as saying. "We need some sexy guys. Talk about the tail wagging the dog. This is like an absurdist comedy. We'd become too big. It was the farthest thing removed from what we set out to be."

That poor boy...forced by tyrants to move on a 28 year old elite bat and GG 1B....sickening. I hope Ricketts never makes that happen.

Page 46 of 92 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast