Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    I wouldn't take Tyson Fury too seriously, it's just good publicity for him and for MMA... Same as JDS's claims about being able to beat Klitschko brothers.

It's easy to talk that talk when you know there's almost 0 percent chance of those fights happening, and even if they do happen, they'd swallow their words, pick up the check and that's it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Haven't you heard that doesn't mean anything. Anybody can be the UFC champion.... Brock Lesnar was the UFC champion and we all know he is the worst fighter in the history of the universe. He won all of those gimme fights against Heath Herring, Randy Couture, Frank Mir and Shane Carwin. Anybody can beat those guys....
    If you're trying to make a case for Sylvia maybe you should use examples of good fighters Sylvia fought and beat. Oh that's right you can't because his only 'big wins' are over Arlovski and Vera.

Ftr I never said anything about Brock Lesnar, but I think he's very talented.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by steelcityroller View Post
    Haven't you heard that doesn't mean anything. Anybody can be the UFC champion.... Brock Lesnar was the UFC champion and we all know he is the worst fighter in the history of the universe. He won all of those gimme fights against Heath Herring, Randy Couture, Frank Mir and Shane Carwin. Anybody can beat those guys....
    they can lol, all those guys you mentioned except carwin were once ufc champions. its the only division that hasnt had a constant champion even though now i think it can be cain.
    Last edited by tnewkirk; 01-07-2013 at 02:47 PM.

vCash
    cain responds to fury challenge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RZiDb0C4hw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12