• CSI: Miami

3 27.27%
  • Chicago Fire

8 72.73%
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast
    vCash
    lol, he does....

vCash
    Got home from work an Hour ago and the Replay of the game is into the 2nd quarter.

So glad this game was on ESPN. Definitely gonna stay up to watch it in it's entirety. Still can't get the radio feed to function at work. I need to fix that, despite having portions of my brain erased by Chuck Swirsky and his piercing lisp

Anyway, KH12 needs to hit his shots. He's missed a lot! And our bigs look phenomenal. 2nd Quarter begin!

vCash
    LOL boozer yelled "SHORT" like a full second after the ball hit the rim

lmfao.
    Last edited by xxcubs22xx; 01-05-2013 at 06:00 AM.

vCash
    Why doesn't he get suspended for **** like that

vCash
    Will lebron be fined for his flop?
    Trill Team
    Buckwheat-jpro611-Me-haggis-cheaptrikz-shammyguy3-Ezio-Cub_StuckinSTL-HOWE do i do it-ugafan-hugepatsfan-Fly-Raps08-09 Champ-Mane-humblehotgenius

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosh View Post
    Yeah, I didn't know if Hinrich had run into him or if Chalmers or something, but the way he reacted seems like it was a total flop. Kirk didn't touch him, and if he ran into Chalmers, it was a grazing at most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray_R View Post
    Will lebron be fined for his flop?
    He should. If you look at the highlight video on CSN Chicago, there is a clear angle that shows Chalmers is the one who bumped into Lebron. But I guess the foul was called on Hinrich for bumping into Chalmers. So idk.

vCash
    Nikola Mirotic ‏@nikolamirotic12
    I'm watching the @chicagobulls big road win in Miami over Heat! By the way... @drose 's return is near!

vCash
    He should just come over now...

He's in talks for the EuroMVP isn't he?

Former NBA MVP and EuroMVP?

vCash
    He doesn't get ball enough to be in talks.

vCash
    The thing with KH is he always plays tough defense and even if his man beats him he runs him off his shot. He's a fiesty piece of ****.

vCash

vCash
    I watched the game again last night. That might be the best game Boozer has played for the Bulls. I have never had a problem with his offensive game. He has bad games like everyone else, but he is very unselfish, a great passer, and shoots for a high percentage. His problem with me is always effort on defense, not moving his feet and giving the effort. I understand he is not a good defense player, but I would expect him to at least try hard on defense and many games he doesn't. Against Miami that might be the best defensive game he has played. His best defensive game is only average, but if he played average defense along with his offense he would be an all star every year. If he can give the same effort and hustle on defense like he did against the Heat it will really help us.

vCash
    The problem with boozer is that he doesn't demand the ball. And when he does he still looks to do it within the offense instead of reverting to the boozer who was in Utah.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    I watched the game again last night. That might be the best game Boozer has played for the Bulls. I have never had a problem with his offensive game. He has bad games like everyone else, but he is very unselfish, a great passer, and shoots for a high percentage. His problem with me is always effort on defense, not moving his feet and giving the effort. I understand he is not a good defense player, but I would expect him to at least try hard on defense and many games he doesn't. Against Miami that might be the best defensive game he has played. His best defensive game is only average, but if he played average defense along with his offense he would be an all star every year. If he can give the same effort and hustle on defense like he did against the Heat it will really help us.
    This is 100% correct.

I've said it over and over, and I'll say it again. Boozer's defensive issues are 100% psychological. Obviously there has been the issues of inconsistent effort and focus, but you will seldom see him play decent defense if his shot is not falling. Boozer is an emotional player, and it either plays to his great advantage or his great disadvantage. He needs to balance his emotions, looking at each side of the court independently, as to concentrate on the present and not dwell on past mistakes, I think he can be over-critical of himself. I also think this team's work ethic and discipline has rubbed off on him, but I'm still waiting to see how Boozer performs in the playoffs. And him showing consistent drive and focus in the regular season is a great sign. Because if we get this Boozer in the playoffs, along with a 90% Rose, there is no doubt in my mind that we can beat the Heat. All that said, if Boozer reverts back to half-*** defense for stretches of the rest of this regular season, I won't be surprised. However, the more consistent his focus and effort is for the rest of this regular season, the more probable it will be that he shows up big in the post-season IMO.
    Last edited by smiddy012; 01-06-2013 at 10:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwatTeam View Post
    If Lebron can stretch out his arm from half court and dunk on a buzzer beater to beat the monSTARS and save planet Earth from annihilation and forced slavery with Bill Murray and Newman from Seinfeld as his teammates, then he will be considered the GOAT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    lol... had to of been Nate, Rip put on the "I look ******** wearing this" face

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34351525354 LastLast