Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

David Price or King Felix???

Both of these guys could possibly be obtainable in the next year...

Price's salary is going to be way to high for the rays to sign long term...

Felix becomes a free agent after 2014 season...

Hey maybe they both resign to home team discount contracts, but it would be crazy to think the dodgers wouldn't look into getting one of them... Price has said that if traded he is open to signing a long term deal with the team that gets him... Felix seems happy in Seattle but a player can only taking losing so long right?

My question is who would you rather the dodgers get Price or Felix? Both are CY Young pitchers... And are no doubt Aces...

I'd be happy with either one of them, but if I had to choose if go with Price... Top notch LHP is hard to come by and matching him with Kershaw and Grenike is absolutely nasty...

*dont know if there is a thread about this or not but didn't want to put it in offseason thread either*

vCash
    King Felix

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    I'd rather not have 3 pitchers making 25 million a year.

And it won't happen to begin with.
    Last edited by DodgerB24; 01-03-2013 at 10:43 PM.

vCash
    Neither will ever happen...

But King Felix is the answer for what it's worth
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    For starters, the Dodgers don't currently have the ammo to afford such a player unless they want to move Kemp+.

vCash
    I don't like bashing people but the IQ of the forum is continuing to go down. Two of the best in the game wouldn't take discounts in FA, and if they were to be traded, we don't have the prospects to acquire them.

Not only is the entitlement to the best players getting ridiculous, people think it is so simple to just go get these guys.
    Lakers, Dodgers, Kings
    Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams

vCash
    But we can just trade for them! No biggie.

Price and Felix will want monster contracts. We have Kershaw to lock up anyway.

vCash
    There is nobody off limits to the dodgers which has been shown over the last 12 months... If the dodgers want them they will get them...

And why is it whenever somebody throws out a ****ing question it gets torn to pieces by everyone in this forum?

The question I asked is a legit ****ing question because both of those guys will be hitting the market within the next year or 2... 90% of this forum shot down us getting Gonzalez from the sox because it was "unrealistic" yet it happened...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THINKBLUE15 View Post
    I don't like bashing people but the IQ of the forum is continuing to go down. Two of the best in the game wouldn't take discounts in FA, and if they were to be traded, we don't have the prospects to acquire them.

Not only is the entitlement to the best players getting ridiculous, people think it is so simple to just go get these guys.
    My IQ is perfectly fine... And I agree they won't take discounts in FA... And I never said it would be easy to get either of them... The dodgers will no doubt check in on both and anyone who's thinks they won't is crazy...

My question was who would u rather have...

vCash
    I wonder if the Dodgers budget will drive down the trade value of every Superstar now. Teams may be afraid to give top prospects knowing they can just lose their big ticket like the Angels did. It is silly to think we can get Price or Felix now, but if they hit the open market wouldn't we be the favorites?

vCash
    First of all, the dodgers have stated that they are not going to consistently be as aggressive in pursuing top players every year.. That being said, I don't think a player the caliber of king felix or david price will be coming to LA any time soon, especially since the rotation is already top notch and in tact for the next couple years at least.

With that being said, If the dodgers DO end up going after one or the other.. Wow.. Tough decision.. But I'll have to say king felix.. He's been a pipe dream of mine for quite some time now.. I know it is VERY unrealistic tho.. :/

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    King felix hands down

vCash
    Close this please it's embarrassing

Coming soon to a TKRO stadium near you

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THINKBLUE15 View Post

My biggest fear is that Dodger fans will turn into repulsive and entitled Yankee fans because of the new ownership. Last thing I want as a lifelong Dodger fan is a team full of the "free agents of the moment".

Be careful what you wish for once you have everything you wanted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mOrphosis View Post
    My biggest fear is that Dodger fans will turn into repulsive and entitled Yankee fans because of the new ownership. Last thing I want as a lifelong Dodger fan is a team full of the "free agents of the moment".

Be careful what you wish for once you have everything you wanted.
    Exactly..Some of the posts in this forum have become ridiculous and reminiscent of the Yankee forum. I want a team like the Nats in LA but with a couple of legit free agents sprinkled in. Not a bunch of big ticket items off the Free agent shelf every season. I like what ownership has done to change the roster to make an immediate impact..But I look forward to them making the small acquisitions to tighten up the farm and bring in some home grown talent like the good ole' days.

The whole “who cares it’s not your money" BS is absolutely dumb..Of course it is your money. We will end up paying for it one way or another. Every time you enter the turn style to go see them boys in blue you pay. Ticket prices will creep up slowly and so will everything else. When the TV deal goes through we will likely have to pay to watch them on TV too. ( if we are winners I’m cool with this)

The last thing I want is to pay to watch a TV in my house with over priced aging veterans like the Yankees fans are doing right now.

I realize its a slow time for baseball around the Hollidays but for the last Time KING FELIX is not going to be a Dodger right now or prob ever!

All hail KING KERSHAW!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast