Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Small request for Mavs fans!

Hey guys, I attended the Mavs Wizards game on Tuesday and VC gave me his headband at the end of the game. I was sitting about 10 rows behind the Mavericks bench and I am looking for the full game to see if any of the camera angles showed me while VC gave me the headband. Its an experience that I will remember forever and it would be even better if it was on camera during the game.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could upload the Mavs Wizards game and message me the download link (Fox Sports Southwest) I need the Mavs broadcast, not the Wizards broadcast. Thanks guys!

vCash
    how much for the headband

vCash
    Make an offer but I believe he'll resist.

vCash
    haha its definitely not for sale, but yeah I really need the game from Mavs broadcast if anyone DVR'd it or something, at least the end of the 4th quarter.

vCash
    that's pretty cool man. i didn't DVR the game, but if you don't have any luck here, you can try the other mavs forum at:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=268&f=2144

vCash
    ur lucky as ******* man. I've been to a few Toronto games wen I was little but the last game I saw was a few years ago and he had 14 points and a somewhat soft dunk. Sad thing is that little dunk still got me out of my seat. I couldnt imagine the game vs the Wizards! that was pretty vintage