http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/met...s-piazza-in-13
The overall voting results will be announced Wednesday at 2 p.m., with a player needing to appear on 75 percent of submitted ballots to be enshrined in Cooperstown and on 5 percent to remain on the ballot for the following year.

I plan to wait a year on Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds and Mike Piazza before placing them on my ballot.

As a Mets-specific writer, I'll offer a short reasoning on delaying a year on Piazza ...

While there is no smoking gun with Piazza related to performancing-enhancing drugs, there are enough things swirling around to at least cause me to pause for one year:

• Back acne that you do not see on players today, and which appeared to clear up as testing was instituted.

• Reporting to camp significantly thinner for spring training (with yoga instructor in tow) as testing began.

• Tearing the groin muscle off the bone -- an injury suggesting he was bulked up beyond the norm.
This is just one example, but I read a few other guys who have left Piazza of their list this year. I am starting to really think he will not make it.

...but funny thing is he has Bagwell making it and Bagwell was a guy that many thought used roids.