Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yea if that's true I love it lol I saw in that thread someone post that the report was false and the altercation didn't happen but then I saw it was reported false by Jarrod R.. whom I feel is a PR PUPPET for Dwight Howard ... so I don't buy that it didn't happen

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    In other news....there's a story out there that Dwight and Kobe almost got into a fight. Whether it's true or only half true I'll have to admit I'm somewhat enjoying the struggles Dwight has had on the Lakers.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side Dwight.
    Somewhat?? It's the only thing that gets me excited to still watch the NBA. When I look at the box scores, I look for Lakers games first then Magic games. Dwight losing in LA is one of the best feelings I could ever have. This amount of joy is only rivaled by making and having children.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    I have to agree with rlundi its so funny you said that I always watch that bottom bar on ESPN to see if Lakers lost lol I just did that last night so needless to say I was like this

vCash

January Game Thread

While i root for LA losses, it's only a matter of time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazm View Post
    While i root for LA losses, it's only a matter of time

As I tend to agree with your statement exactly. I actually find myself defending LA more then bashing them. Saying it's only a matter of time before they start winning, Nash isn't in the lineup, Dwight isn't 100%...ect ect, buuuut Nash is back and Dwight is close to 100% and they are still losing so who knows. I thought there wasn't a chance at all they wouldn't end up being a great team, now that's in question.

Bottom line is LA is old and has alot of alpha males on that team. It will be interesting to see if they can pull it together and make a run, currently they are sitting at the 10th seed in the West.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrAv=MaGiCfReAk View Post
    Yea if that's true I love it lol I saw in that thread someone post that the report was false and the altercation didn't happen but then I saw it was reported false by Jarrod R.. whom I feel is a PR PUPPET for Dwight Howard ... so I don't buy that it didn't happen
    IDK if you guys have seen it, but it was basically debunked.

Kobe has it on Twitter as well.

http://instagram.com/p/UMmlu7qi6D/

Seeing them struggle feels good though. I mean I don't know what kind of fan would be happy if they were winning games.

vCash
    Magic lose another tough one last night. You can really see how bad we need a closer at this point. Though that was never really in question.

Vaughn has been going with this line up late in games lately.

Nelson
    Redick
    AA
    Mcrib
    Vuc

Kinda suprised to see McRoberts in there instead of Turk. Though Mcrib has been playing pretty well, to me he's been the suprise of this trade. Not that he's anything special but he's alot better then I thought he would be for us, I never realized how athletic he was.

In any case with one more loss it just means we're that much closer to Shabazzz!
    Last edited by macc; 01-08-2013 at 09:48 AM.

vCash
    Yup, another competitive loss. The defense has been what's done us in. During this losing streak, we've had the league's worst defensive rating (114.5)...by a wide margin. The offense has been fine; 7th in the league (106.7).

McRoberts has actually been really good lately. Trade value inching up.

I predicted 11 in a row 3-4 games into this. Might happen...

vCash
    Suns in talks w/ Grizz for Gay, anyone here interested in trying to outbid them?

"Imma be here forever, me and Micky Mouse." - D12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ21.the.truth View Post
    Suns in talks w/ Grizz for Gay, anyone here interested in trying to outbid them?
    No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    No.
    This.

On a side note, I feel good about tonight. We had Denver's number the first game of the season, and I still feel like we have a good shot against them tonight.
    Last edited by xRage10; 01-09-2013 at 02:03 PM.

vCash
    Im confident about tonight for whatever reason. I think the streak ends. Great analysis I know.

"Imma be here forever, me and Micky Mouse." - D12

vCash
    Another really competitive loss.

I can't say I'm upset either.

Sidenote: Moe's defensive upside could be off the charts.

vCash
    I bet your OK with competitive losses huh manram? Lol

We just can not close out a game to save our life in this losing streak its Insane ...

The rooks all looked good tonight ... AN44 ... Moe... D-Jones ....

Really can't wait to see what we do Comee trade deadline

vCash
    We've mastered the mid-season competitive tank. I couldn't be more thrilled!

As for the trade deadline, I hope we just blow it up more...though I'm not sure that's what Henny wants. Move Glen. Move Hedo. Move Al. Move McBob. Move Jameer. Move Afflalo. Move as many as you can...as long as it's for 1) picks 2) cap relief 3) younger players.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast