Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 148
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    13,793
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    Now that Rudy Gay has been traded, I can't help but be even more excited about the fact that JJ is playing so well tonight. Teams have to be looking at him and realizing that time is running out before the trade deadline finally comes.
    I really hope we cash in on him now.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,575
    vCash
    1500
    It's kinda like MBS said a while back. I hate to root against us right now, but... we kind of have to at this point lol

    Despite the big difference in the end score, the game was played close for 3 quarters. You can't ask for much more with the effort our guys are giving. Despite all of the losses, our guys keep it close for a good portion.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    13,793
    vCash
    500
    I think everyone here has said that really not just MBS lol

    I mean, we lack a star player, I know the rest of the NBA might not like seeing the trend of players leaving their teams and that team getting the #1 pick, but as a franchise I just think we need it the most. The Bobcats have had their chances. Washington still has Wall and they got Beal, Cleveland has Irving and Waiters. I think it should be close between us, Phoenix, and Detroit.
    Last edited by *Superman*; 01-30-2013 at 10:42 PM.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    2,874
    vCash
    1500
    im not in support of trading JJ. I think hes a valuable asset here and in the near future

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3,400
    vCash
    1500
    100% trade jj

    I love him but his value is so high right now you dont risk it falling

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,575
    vCash
    1500
    I'm with Trav. His scoring since being put into the starting line up has been phenominal, save for the game against the Nets, but he still grabbed 6 boards and dished out 10 assists.

    As much as I'd love to keep him, his value around the league has to be so astronomically high right now. Probably the highest it ever will be. Not getting anything for him now is just a mistake.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    427
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    I think everyone here has said that really not just MBS lol

    I mean, we lack a star player, I know the rest of the NBA might not like seeing the trend of players leaving their teams and that team getting the #1 pick, but as a franchise I just think we need it the most. The Bobcats have had their chances. Washington still has Wall and they got Beal, Cleveland has Irving and Waiters. I think it should be close between us, Phoenix, and Detroit.
    I think you've got to root for the no. 1 pick now too. Earlier in the year I thought maybe there was a chance to sneak in with the 7 or 8 seed. I can't not root for my team if I think they have a chance, but I think we're past that at this point. Although I'm not really sure there's a huge, transformative no. 1 pick this year.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,548
    vCash
    1500
    Even with the 3rd-4th worst record we can still get the #1 pic. The worst record only has a 25% chance of getting the first pic, meaning a 75% chance of not getting it. Obviously the worse we are the more likely we'll get it but anyone in the bottom 5 can get the #1 pic.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,575
    vCash
    1500
    Didn't the Bulls have the 9th worst record in the league when they jumped all the way up to #1 to draft Rose? Or something along those lines.

    Just saying, we don't need to have the worst record in the league, I just don't want to start winning games to the point where we drop all the way back to the 9th or 10th worst record. Though a worse record would be nice, I'm content with the 4th worst, just don't want to win too much haha.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,191
    vCash
    500
    Nicholson getting heavy minutes! And playing great!

    Starters playing well. Bench getting boned.

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,575
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Nicholson getting heavy minutes! And playing great!

    Starters playing well. Bench getting boned.
    I don't get why so many Magic fans aren't fans of his. Sure, I don't know if he'll ever develop into an every day starter, but at the very worst he can be a core player off the bench for us for years to come. If he puts on the extra weight and keeps working on his game, though, I personally feel like he can turn into a very 4th or 5th option in our starting line-up.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    13,793
    vCash
    500
    Hedo is such trash...

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    13,793
    vCash
    500
    Didn't know we were on an 8 game skid. Ouch.

    Also didn't know we needed a new GT..lol

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    64,191
    vCash
    500
    Nikola Vucevic hasn't had less than 9 boards in a game since 12/12.

    25 games.

    S.T.U.D.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    276
    vCash
    1500

    January Game Thread

    Hedo was horrible the other night... Ughh he has to get buried at the end of the bench please!!! Jv make it happen

    NO KOOL-AID ZONE

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •