Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    Vucevic*

For people such as myself, I believe we're winning TOO much. We're currently slated to pick somewhere between #8 and #11 I believe, which in a normal draft, isn't too shabby. I could definitely live with that. In this draft, however, is it worth it? Maybe there's a diamond in the rough, but I just don't have a guy I'd love to take with a pick right around those.
    We were winning too much early on, but we've made up some ground this month. We're still 2-11 in our last 13...that's about as bad as it gets!

But yes, I'm actively rooting for losses at this point, and that's why I'd prefer we made trades earlier (if there is anything decent) rather than later. Most any trade we do I'd imagine will make us younger and less talented in the short term...and that's good for the tank efforts.

vCash
    Got to go to the game today. We couldn't rebound for **** when it mattered down the line, gave up too many offensive rebounds and we missed a lot of shots that were in and out, not a good shooting night. Henderson killed us early in the game and then Sessions/Walker finished it in the 4th. IDK what happened to Glen, but he was wearing something for back support after halftime.

On a side note really impressed with Drew. His moves are really refined, no where but up to go for him. I like Nik too but I expect more from him. He has great height, but if he can bulk up even more he would dominate. Meercat looked good also as did JJ.

vCash
    6th worst team in the league right now.

Who do you guys see getting the #1 pick this year.

Record wise, the worst 10 teams.

Washington, Cleveland, Charlotte, Phoenix, NO, Orlando, Toronto, Detroit, Sacromento, Philly.

vCash
    I still don't feel good about being worse than Toronto and Detroit. I get a bad feeling that, unless changes are made, those teams are going to fall behind us and make our chances at a higher pick a bit worse.

Regardless, I can't imagine anyone but Washington getting the #1 pick, but I can't help but imagine, what if it's Cleveland? A core of Kyrie, Thompson, Waiters, and the likes of maybe Shabazz Muhammed would get me way excited as a Cleveland fan. I think Cleveland makes out well no matter where they pick in the top 5, though. Some half decent prospects will await them at even the #5 pick at need positions.

vCash
    I hope we make some moves soon ... get this team down to its raw youth players and just suck the rest of the year ...

Hopefully stern will do us like he did the cavs and hornets when they lost there super star lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    Vucevic*

For people such as myself, I believe we're winning TOO much. We're currently slated to pick somewhere between #8 and #11 I believe, which in a normal draft, isn't too shabby. I could definitely live with that. In this draft, however, is it worth it? Maybe there's a diamond in the rough, but I just don't have a guy I'd love to take with a pick right around those.
    I don't follow basketball drafts too much but how do they know next years draft is going to be bad already? And how do they know the following year, which is the 2015 draft is going to be stacked?

vCash
    Well, it's more so that the 2013 draft just doesn't look like it'll really have anyone that's a franchise player/changer. Most of the guys at the top of the draft are currently being seen as having several all-star appearances at best, no better.

However, the 2014 draft is looking pretty high right now. Of course, we haven't seen any of these guys play college ball yet, so we can't exactly evaluate them against better talent yet, but they promise stuff that the 2013 class just doesn't seem to be.

Of course, we really don't know until draft day of 2014 if any of these guys really look like franchise changers, but who knows, we'll see.

vCash
    Jameer is awful.

vCash
    Holy DeRozan. Almost went to that game also.

vCash
    It was another close, competitive loss. Though I'd prefer not to lose to Toronto at all, I can definitely live with it. We're now tied for the 5th worse record in the NBA. So far, so good. At least in terms of our hopes of getting a solid pick.

vCash
    trade jj and draft muhammed if we can swing that #1 PICK IN THE LOTTO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MAGICBALLS View Post
    trade jj and draft muhammed if we can swing that #1 PICK IN THE LOTTO.
    Really high on the kid, aren't you? :P

vCash
    Trade Jameer, Baby, and JJ for some prospects/draft picks. I would like to see this team develop a new culture.

vCash
    Another competitive loss.

That one was tough, but I still love it.

Vucci continues to play great. JJ had a tremendous game. Nelson continues to fill up the stat sheet. Harkless continues to look like a great defensive stoppe in his limited time. Gonna be a plus rebounder and shot blocker for his position.

Currently the 4th worst record in the league. Within striking distance of the worst record now. Only 3 behind Charlotte. We've made up some major ground

vCash
    As long as we keep losing positively, I have absolutely no problem with this season.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast