Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    ^^^ agreed

vCash
    Jones played pretty decent today. I hope he can pan out into something.

I always get amped off his dunks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    Jones played pretty decent today. I hope he can pan out into something.

I always get amped off his dunks.
    I fell in love with him during Summer League. Not as high on him anymore, but he could still become a decent role player. Just doesn't seem to have as high of a ceiling as Nicholson or Moe does.

It makes me excited for our future, though. Seeing all of our rooks playing pretty decently. Really gives you something to look forward to in this losing streak.

vCash
    Hopefully we have a fire sale at the trade deadline. Streak now at 10 losses with the Clipps coming up next. Hopefully we'll continue the streak.

vCash
    Jones has insane ups ... I like his energy and attitude he brings when he plays he is not shy like Moe he is so aggressive ...

Moe and Nicholson and vuc need to play with that swag/attitude that Jones does

vCash
    ^ Exactly. He's more hungry for playing time and he's out there trying to prove a point. He really needs this though if he wants to have a career in the NBA.

vCash
    Well if Redick or AA get traded at the deadline Jones will get plenty of min.

I don't know if the guy is an all star or anthing but I like his game. He has all the tools. It's going to be up to him to work on his game to see how far he can get in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    Hopefully we have a fire sale at the trade deadline. Streak now at 10 losses with the Clipps coming up next. Hopefully we'll continue the streak.
    Now sitting at 12-23 and riding that losing streak, you have to figure it's coming. Seems almost certian now that at least one player will be gone by the deadline, whether it's trying to burn a contract like Al's or getting something in return in trading JJ. Can't imagine that some of the vets on this team will still be with us past the deadline.

vCash
    And there we are ladies and gents. Finally snapped that losing streak against none other than the Clippers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xRage10 View Post
    And there we are ladies and gents. Finally snapped that losing streak against none other than the Clippers.
    These idiots ate blowing it with this winning crap lol
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    A win is a win, we're probably gonna be going on another long losing streak soon anyway, might as well get excited about one win lol

vCash
    Someone needs to gif that Ish block on Wall.

vCash
    this is what I like to see. Prove that we can beat the higher ranked teams in the league. While still losing enough to put us in the lottery (hopefully!). Im lovin what I see out of Vucecic (sp?)

vCash
    Vucevic*

For people such as myself, I believe we're winning TOO much. We're currently slated to pick somewhere between #8 and #11 I believe, which in a normal draft, isn't too shabby. I could definitely live with that. In this draft, however, is it worth it? Maybe there's a diamond in the rough, but I just don't have a guy I'd love to take with a pick right around those.

vCash
    We gotta trade Jameer before he gets hurt. He's playing pretty well lately.

21p/8.4a/2.6r a game since the turn of the new year. He's not scoring terribly efficiently, but it hasn't been bad. He's found his three point stroke which often determines how well he will or will not play. 43% for the month.

He might be my favorite Magic player ever (seriously), but if we can get something decent for him while he's playing this well and while he's healthy, we should do it.

I get the argument to keep him around for leadership, and I think it's valid, but his stock has gotta be pretty decent right about now.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast