-6:00 PM

01/28
    Magic vs Brooklyn
    -7:30 PM

01/30
    Magic vs Knicks
    7:30 PM

vCash
    Maybe add a poll so we can discuss and 'bet on' what the Magic's record will be for the month or how many wins we'll get for the month?
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

vCash
    I said we'd lose at least 11 in a row...and we're at 7 right now. We host the Knicks tomorrow...then go on a tough West Coast road trip at Portland, Denver and LA Clippers. We're only a game out of having a bottom 5 record...
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    I would guess 4-5 wins this month. Hopefully less. I want that top 5 pic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rlundi86 View Post
    Maybe add a poll so we can discuss and 'bet on' what the Magic's record will be for the month or how many wins we'll get for the month?
    If you get a mod in here fine by me.

vCash
    8 straight losses. A couple of them were tough losses, Chicago and Miami. I say we go 2-2 on the road.

vCash
    We've been playing well in these losses.

Nelson has looked REALLY good lately. Afflalo has been scoring a lot more efficiently. Vucevic is getting big minutes and has emerged as one of the best rebounders in the league. His scoring has improved tremendously as well, as he finally has that FG% over 50%. Nicholson hasn't been getting big minutes, but when he's playing he's scoring a lot. That's really promising. He's rebounding and defending a bit better too. JJ has been wildly inconsistent, but whatever. He's still looked good enough to fetch a good package. The rest of the guys are a mixed bag, but at the top our guys are looking good.

Wanna see more from Harkless, but as we're fighting hard for wins right now, I doubt we'll see that soon. I think as the season starts to wind down he'll start getting minutes again. Hopefully he can show something.

I'm really not upset about what's happening. It sucks to lose this much, but we do look good and, to beat the dead horse again, I think losses are better than wins right now.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Nelson needs nine more assists to tie Scott Skiles for the Magic's career assists record. Nelson has 2,767 assists. Skiles compiled 2,776 assists with the Magic.
    Crazy how long he's been here. Needs 1 more after the NYK game.

And lol at

Skiles 384 games, Jameer 550 and counting

vCash
    I like Nelson. I've never been one to bash him. The guy is a baller. I've always thought he would be a perfect 6th man off the bench though.

We've been losing alot lately but they are all competitive losses, it's not like we're getting blown out and making great games out of the teams that you think would blow us out, ie New York, Miami...ect.

On a side note, when is Al Harrington supposed to be back?

vCash
    I think I said, verbatim, at the start of the season: "I'm rooting for competitive losses this season".

So I'm OK with this. Just want to eventually see more from the rookies that aren't getting a ton of burn.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    I think I said, verbatim, at the start of the season: "I'm rooting for competitive losses this season".

So I'm OK with this. Just want to eventually see more from the rookies that aren't getting a ton of burn.
    I've actually been reasonably impressed with Harkless. He can't shoot worth a damn (excuse my language), but he's shown a knack for getting scrappy rebounds, playing half decent defense, and can put up a highlight dunk or two. He's got to get in the gym though, put on some weight, and really work on his shot/ball handling. He's a ways away from being a starter in this league, but for how raw we all knew he was, I thought he's been playing pretty well honestly.

vCash
    He reminds me of Paul George tbh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    He reminds me of Paul George tbh.
    A little bit, except Paul George was a better shooter, ball handler, etc. when he came out. Not fantastic, but better. Harkless is just much more raw, yet very athletically gifted. Only time will tell if he can be molded into a good, if not great player, though.

vCash
    Should have worded it as I think he can be a player like George. They have the same body frame almost. Moe has the potential to be a defensive stopper. Hopefully his offense comes its kind of scaring me right now.

vCash
    In other news....there's a story out there that Dwight and Kobe almost got into a fight. Whether it's true or only half true I'll have to admit I'm somewhat enjoying the struggles Dwight has had on the Lakers.

The grass isn't always greener on the other side Dwight.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast