Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 89
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    50
    vCash
    1500
    Bump

    Jan. 2 Los Angeles Clippers (W)
    Jan. 5 at Los Angeles Clippers (L)
    Jan. 9 Memphis (L)
    Jan. 11 Portland (W)
    Jan. 13 at Denver (L)
    Jan. 16 Miami (L)
    Jan. 18 at San Antonio (L)
    Jan. 19 at New Orleans (W)
    Jan. 21 Los Angeles Clippers (W)
    Jan. 23 Oklahoma City
    Jan. 25 at Chicago
    Jan. 26 at Milwaukee
    Jan. 28 at Toronto
    Jan. 29 at Cleveland
    Jan. 31 Dallas
    4-5 so far. OKC and then a 4in5 stretch. Still in the 5th seed.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, US
    Posts
    8,896
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sodaddicted View Post
    Bump



    4-5 so far. OKC and then a 4in5 stretch. Still in the 5th seed.
    I see them going 4-2 the rest of the way making their prospective record 8-7 for the month of January.



    she says go for the championship

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,604
    vCash
    1500
    Well I think it's easy the rest of the way. Thunder? Easy wins...


    #wankfortiggins

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    14,691
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I see them going 4-2 the rest of the way making their prospective record 8-7 for the month of January.
    Problem is the games finally lighten up to close out the month after Chi, but it's 4 in 5 days on the road. Doubt they go 4-2, but the team pulled off a 6-1 or so road trip earlier on, so we'll see.

    If they can manage .500 on this hell month I'd be happy.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    32,697
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    The darkness is coming
    So far only 1 wrong
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    14,691
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    So far only 1 wrong
    It's too bad, they really had Memphis on the ropes and Denver was done until they went Supersan in the 4th. Those were ugly defeats to take in this month. In either case, if they somehow still have the 5 seed after January? Impressive. They'll have a good shot at HCA if Bogut comes back sometime in February.

    Did I just write that?

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    32,697
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    It's too bad, they really had Memphis on the ropes and Denver was done until they went Supersan in the 4th. Those were ugly defeats to take in this month. In either case, if they somehow still have the 5 seed after January? Impressive. They'll have a good shot at HCA if Bogut comes back sometime in February.

    Did I just write that?
    Those are the breaks of the game, you were winning plenty of close ones that I felt were lucky early in the year.

    And I hope Bogut comes back injures Curry and Klay somehow.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    14,691
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Those are the breaks of the game, you were winning plenty of close ones that I felt were lucky early in the year.

    And I hope Bogut comes back injures Curry and Klay somehow.
    Those? No those were all skillz.

    Well, I just hope we somehow luck out and get LAC in the post-season!

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,012
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SugeKnight View Post
    The Warriors are 11-4 against teams above .500, which is best in the NBA. I think they will be fine
    This. Forget the Warriors you think you know people. This is a completely different animal. We've done this well this whole season without arguably our best player (Bogut) and our 6th man Brandon Rush who was our main glue guy. Both are such great fits with this team and will add so much when they return (Bogut this year, Rush next).

    The entire roster compliments each other so well on the court, Bob Myers should be GM of the year and Mark Jackson is clearly the COY. Hell, you could make the argument Curry(best shooter I've ever seen) and Lee(20/10 machine) are in the MVP conversation. , let alone all-stars. You would have to be a Warriors fan or watch all their games to realize what jarret jack has brought ot this team, but he's be sensational. All this and they start 2 rookies, a 2nd year player, and play another rookie big minutes off the bench.

    I understand it takes a few years for the national public and media to catch on, but the Warriors are here and here to stay. We get Biedrins and Jefferson's contracts off the books at the end of next year ($20 million/year) and our best talent is already locked up for years. We've got great young players most people have never heard of like Jenkins/Bazemore/Green/Ezeli.

    This is truly the most promising up and coming team in the NBA, even over Denver IMO.

    The last 20 or so games are almost all at home and do weak teams. Warriors will finish 5th at least and possibly even 4th if Memphis slides.

    One thing this team has in common with the "We Believe" Warriors or 2008... nobody wants to see us in the playoffs, that's for damn sure. Could this be the best shooting team assembled in the last 20 years? I believe so!
    Last edited by sfattahian; 01-23-2013 at 03:40 PM.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Those are the breaks of the game, you were winning plenty of close ones that I felt were lucky early in the year.

    And I hope Bogut comes back injures Curry and Klay somehow.
    That's why you use the SRS. It's margin of victory and strength of schedule. It's what you were talking about, except actually quantifies it.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    11,044
    vCash
    1500
    should i post the knicks upcoming schedule?


    Quote Originally Posted by CousinsEvansDUO View Post
    Not going to read your posts or respond to them because judging by your sig you are a clueless nutjob. That girl is a 7/10 and you probably think shes a 10. Which means IRL you must be a 5/10 and sorry no offense bro but I don't talk to 5/10s or below, and by bro I mean never my bro.
    CousinsEvansDUO doesn't think i'm hot..

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by sfattahian View Post
    This. Forget the Warriors you think you know people. This is a completely different animal. We've done this well this whole season without arguably our best player (Bogut) and our 6th man Brandon Rush who was our main glue guy. Both are such great fits with this team and will add so much when they return (Bogut this year, Rush next).

    The entire roster compliments each other so well on the court, Bob Myers should be GM of the year and Mark Jackson is clearly the COY. Hell, you could make the argument Curry(best shooter I've ever seen) and Lee(20/10 machine) are in the MVP conversation. , let alone all-stars. You would have to be a Warriors fan or watch all their games to realize what jarret jack has brought ot this team, but he's be sensational. All this and they start 2 rookies, a 2nd year player, and play another rookie big minutes off the bench.

    I understand it takes a few years for the national public and media to catch on, but the Warriors are here and here to stay. We get Biedrins and Jefferson's contracts off the books at the end of next year ($20 million/year) and our best talent is already locked up for years. We've got great young players most people have never heard of like Jenkins/Bazemore/Green/Ezeli.

    This is truly the most promising up and coming team in the NBA, even over Denver IMO.

    The last 20 or so games are almost all at home and do weak teams. Warriors will finish 5th at least and possibly even 4th if Memphis slides.

    One thing this team has in common with the "We Believe" Warriors or 2008... nobody wants to see us in the playoffs, that's for damn sure. Could this be the best shooting team assembled in the last 20 years? I believe so!
    Nuggets will get the fifth seed.

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    32,697
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    That's why you use the SRS. It's margin of victory and strength of schedule. It's what you were talking about, except actually quantifies it.
    LOL Im not going to post their SRS this month vs the last.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,714
    vCash
    34875
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    LOL Im not going to post their SRS this month vs the last.
    You use the entire sample, not just one month.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    32,697
    vCash
    1894
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    You use the entire sample, not just one month.
    But you said it was what I "was talking about". Im talking about the similarities in the close games between the 2 months.
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •