Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 236
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,663
    vCash
    1500
    Furbush is truly an awful last name.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,810
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDN90 View Post
    Furbush is truly an awful last name.
    wonder what his sister looks like

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,663
    vCash
    1500

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    386
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    I know how to make this thread explode.

    Cano for Upton.
    This actually wouldn't be a bad idea.

    Does this mean we agree on something?
    NYY,NYR,NYG,NYK

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    21,299
    vCash
    1500
    The problem is replacing canos bat in the lineup with upton you are degrading your lineup

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Barren, Desolate Wastes of Angband
    Posts
    3,497
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    The problem is replacing canos bat in the lineup with upton you are degrading your lineup
    I was joking.

    I want zero part of Upton and am certainly uninterested in degrading the offense in that way.


    And so, a new era begins.....

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    386
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    I was joking.

    I want zero part of Upton and am certainly uninterested in degrading the offense in that way.
    So I'm guessing you think Morse is a better player than J-Up?
    NYY,NYR,NYG,NYK

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,810
    vCash
    1500
    Is that J LOs sister ?

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Barren, Desolate Wastes of Angband
    Posts
    3,497
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by QUBobcats550 View Post
    So I'm guessing you think Morse is a better player than J-Up?
    Completely uninterested in the Upton hype machine in any way, shape, form, mean or method.

    The only five tools Upton possesses are a hammer, some nails, a saw, a screw-gun and some channel locks.


    And so, a new era begins.....

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,557
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    Completely uninterested in the Upton hype machine in any way, shape, form, mean or method.

    The only five tools Upton possesses are a hammer, some nails, a saw, a screw-gun and some channel locks.
    Iswydt
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Barren, Desolate Wastes of Angband
    Posts
    3,497
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoyankee View Post
    iswydt
    :d


    And so, a new era begins.....

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Barren, Desolate Wastes of Angband
    Posts
    3,497
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoyankee View Post
    iswydt

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,826
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    Is that J LOs sister ?
    I saw this when you posted it. I just got it. I'm slow. Sometimes.

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,810
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by theslick1 View Post
    I saw this when you posted it. I just got it. I'm slow. Sometimes.
    at least you got it

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,565
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    Is that J LOs sister ?


Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •