Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 236
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDN90 View Post
    Furbush is truly an awful last name.
    I dont mind a lil fur on the bush


  2. #212
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,581
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    I dont mind a lil fur on the bush
    Nor I.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


    Bummer. The Core Be No More.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Barren, Desolate Wastes of Angband
    Posts
    3,516
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Nor I.
    Nor I.


    And so, a new era begins.....

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,810
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post
    Nor I.
    Nor I

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,754
    vCash
    1500
    I do mind.


  6. #216
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,956
    vCash
    1500
    Ibtc

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,754
    vCash
    1500
    Clipper, back on topic!

    Close!

    Or..

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,581
    vCash
    1500
    Is Upton available? He could really help us.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


    Bummer. The Core Be No More.

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    4,355
    vCash
    1500
    I know I'm late to the party on this one but i just read something that said the Yanks were willing to trade the pieces to get Upton but Hal said no because of the money. Anyone know what that price was, the deal they had with Seattle didn't seem as expensive as i thought. Just wondering what we were willing to trade

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    98
    vCash
    1500
    With Morse in Seattle, that shuts Seattle down in their thoughts of Upton (as if the rejection hadn't). It increases Yankee leverage to get Upton. I still think that there's a chance, but I'd like to see the package that would need to go.

    I think it would start with Nova and or Phelps. Then a guy like Nunez. Then what?

    I'd like to see them make a move while the iron is hot.

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,581
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    I know I'm late to the party on this one but i just read something that said the Yanks were willing to trade the pieces to get Upton but Hal said no because of the money. Anyone know what that price was, the deal they had with Seattle didn't seem as expensive as i thought. Just wondering what we were willing to trade
    I had not seen anything like that.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


    Bummer. The Core Be No More.

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    4,355
    vCash
    1500
    http://riveraveblues.com/2013/01/mor...n-upton-81411/
    theirs the link to the story, if true and we wouldn't have to give up 3 of our top 5 prospects to get him it would change my stance on trading for him. Also if Hal is saying no because he doesn't want to add the salary its really stupid.

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,581
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    http://riveraveblues.com/2013/01/mor...n-upton-81411/
    theirs the link to the story, if true and we wouldn't have to give up 3 of our top 5 prospects to get him it would change my stance on trading for him. Also if Hal is saying no because he doesn't want to add the salary its really stupid.
    I believed you,but I don't believe morosi. I would think if the yanks offered a package, we would hear a lot about it.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


    Bummer. The Core Be No More.

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In the clouds
    Posts
    6,274
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    I do mind.

    As do I. Gross.

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeepeet View Post
    With Morse in Seattle, that shuts Seattle down in their thoughts of Upton (as if the rejection hadn't). It increases Yankee leverage to get Upton. I still think that there's a chance, but I'd like to see the package that would need to go.

    I think it would start with Nova and or Phelps. Then a guy like Nunez. Then what?

    I'd like to see them make a move while the iron is hot.
    If they're serious about 189M, they have to have guys like Nova, Phelps, and Nunez (i.e., cheap guys) taking up roster spots. They can't deal all these guys away.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •