Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Cousins trade rumors heating up: News and Rumors

Yesterday, USA Today reported that Sacramento is attempting to deal Demarcus Cousins, but there is a split between management and ownership on the deal. The management of Sacramento believes a trade would be best for both parties, while ownership is hoping to get more for their most prized asset. Today KSR has spoken with a source close to Demarcus Cousins both that confirms trade talks are ongoing and Cousins is hoping a deal will be worked out soon. According to the source, the four teams that are most likely to end up making such a deal for cousins are Boston, Dallas, Orlando and Charlotte. The USA Today story reported that Detroit, Houston and Washington are also potential destinations, but the source tells KSR that Cousins has been told those are all unlikely for a variety of reasons.

The two favorites for Cousins services are most likely Boston, which has a number of assets it can deal including Jared Sullinger, Avery Bradley and Fab Melo, and Dallas, where Cousins’ new agent Dan Fegan is great friends with owner Mark Cuban. The source tells KSR that Cousins would like to play in either place if such a deal ends up being worked out.
    http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=124458
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    NBA GM wouldn't be specific, but says "if what I hear is true," Kings will have tough time turning down Bobcats' offer for DeMarcus Cousins.
    https://twitter.com/SamAmicoFSO/stat...89119151771648
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    **** me.. I love Boogie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Damn, I guess it would be hard to turn down Kemba Walker, Kidd-Gilchrist, and two 1st round picks...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    Damn, I guess it would be hard to turn down Kemba Walker, Kidd-Gilchrist, and two 1st round picks...
    I'll pack DMC luggage

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I honestly think MKG would be one of the players coming back. Maybe Biyombo, MKG for Cousins+filler.

<3

vCash

Cousins trade rumors heating up: Boston and Dalls are favorites to acquire him

Holy ****! Go Petrie! Haha if we got mkg and a first rounder, we score!

vCash
    I figured we could use this thread to post all news and rumors. That way we won't clutter up the forum.

<3

vCash

Good idea! Wow! I'm shocked! I would think that MKG or Kemba HAVE to be involved from Charlotte. But I really enjoyed watching Sully tonight. He'd be a good pickup

vCash

I've never even thought bout Charlotte as real suitors! Haha

vCash
    I'm sure Cousins' agent will do everything he can to prevent this, but what can he actually do?

<3

vCash
    Maybe Petrie was the anonymous GM... he said this so the Celtics would panic and offer Rondo!

<3

vCash

Cousins agent can't do crap

vCash
    I don't like MKG for the same reason I don't like Tyreke. I don't like Perimeter players that can't shoot. However depending on the what picks are offered it would have to be considered. With MKG we get another player who decreases spacing and ball movement. Now that all the Kings perimeter players can make the three we have been playing much better, I don't want to ruin that by having a Tyreke clone on the team to go along with the real Tyreke and next thing you know we are playing like we did the first 9 games of the season.

I like the way the team is playing, I would prefer to trade Tyreke for a player that fits the NBA game instead of bringing in another player who does not fit the NBA game.

vCash
    It's gonna suck when Boogie is gone, but if we can get either MKG or Kemba PLUS their 1st round pick, I would be extremely happy.

I heard this years draft is suppose to be weak though......

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast