Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I hate Tyreke Evans with a passion and think he's one of the most overrated players in the entire sport, and even I would do that trade in a heartbeat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexanderPearce View Post
    I love to hear trade ideas as much as the next guy but this is just stupid. I am not against going for Cousins but I think there would be a salery issue just to start with. I don't think this trade solves either of the teams big needs or even minor needs. Trading Lin is not something that is going to happen unless it is for a player with a huge salery that the rockets need help matching saleries. Moving Beverly to point guard sounds like a terrible idea that would do nothing but irritate fans. Cousins has as many questions as solutions if not more. To add a player like that AND take away your point guard and put in a guy who isn't even our backup has the potential for disaster. Go back to the drawing board because this is dumb!
    1. dont insult me . 2. I can tell you nothing about basketball. Bevelery is a true point guard and A better defender than lin . 3. Cousins will help the rockets. The one thing the rockets are missing is someone to work the post . I can see cousins working with mchael or even hakeem. This would be perfect for the rockets.

vCash
    The rockets should really go for cousins , they took a risk on lin I dont see why not. I can tell from looking at beverly that he's a leader I cant wait for him to get more playing time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    I see good potential in Beverly, but there's nothing wrong about letting him out learning a little bit more. It doesn't make sense that Beverly is playing while Douglas was playing well, and Jones and Motiejunas don't get a chance with Patterson and Morris struggling.
    They tried to play him over douglas , because they need someone off the bench who can make plays. Thats why we need royce white ASAP!

vCash
    Royce is on record that he's only been working out about once a week. I doubt he'll get much playing time this year unless we start crapping all over the floor like we did in the 7 game losing streak.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by farren.louis View Post
    They tried to play him over douglas , because they need someone off the bench who can make plays. Thats why we need royce white ASAP!
    Douglas was playing really well comming off the bench, maybe even better than Lin, and the truth is, Beverley showed good potential and a lot of fight, but there was an downgrade when Douglas fell out of the rotation. Beverley seems to be the backup PG of the future, but right now they should stick with a rotation of Lin and Dougsanity and let Beverley learn on the bench/D-League.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    Show me one person in the world that wouldn't do that.
    Sacramento Kings GM. Lol.

Oh to be a Gooner...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSardogan View Post
    Sacramento Kings GM. Lol.
    I agree lol probably have to involve Parsons and rookies

vCash
    I was in another forum and they were speculating that now that rondo is hurt maybe we trade for Kevin Garnett what do u guys think u like his leadership and experience or is he to old?

vCash
    Too old, and it would never happen. It just doesn't make sense to add a 35+ year veteran in a team that will not contend, even with Garnett.

You guys should remember one thing: We don't have to make a deal this year. Just because a guy is available it doesn't mean we have to be in the talks for him.

vCash
    Ya I understand I'm just trying to get other opinions I'd rather wait see who we can sign and if nothing happens make a trade after that

vCash
    I have started to think that trading for a starting PF by the trade deadline is probably not going to happen and don't really think trading assets now would be the best idea. Of the two PF's, Patterson and Morris... I think the Rockets would rather keep Patterson. I think you pick one of the two and stick with them win or lose for the rest of the season. I think the three players who the team could lose without hurting us would be Douglas, Aldrich, and one of Patterson/Morris. I would love to grab MarShon Brooks or Eric Bledsoe but I just don't see that happening. One player I thought might be intriguing but certainly not someone I'm sold on at all... but since the signing of Rudy Gay in Toronto, they have a few SF's they may want to move.

Rudy Gay $16.5 million - 3yrs
    Landry Fields $6.25 million - 3yrs
    Linas Kleiza $4.6 million - 2yrs

I don't see Bargs getting moved before the trade deadline but I could see them moving Landry for expiring contracts. Again I don't think he would anything more than making Lin happy with a good buddy except if Parsons has to be moved. I don't think Parsons should be moved but he is a huge trade piece and planning for that might be smart to at least think about.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=b58xw8b

I'm sure people will have issues with this and I totally understand why. I think it has some huge negatives but I think it could be a positive as well. Toronto needs help at the point if the injury bug continues as well as help at the PF with Davis gone. I think Lin would really like it and it may be good for chemistry.

vCash
    That would leave us with

PG: Lin/Beverly
    SG: Hardin/Anderson
    SF: Parsons/Delfino/Fields
    PF: Patterson/Jones/D Mo/White
    C: Asik/Smith

That could open up 2 spots for Jones, D Mo, or White to move up onto the roster as well.

vCash
    Fields has the worst non-max contract in the entire league. Are you kidding me? And he has been extremely awful too.

vCash
    Yeahhhhh..... I hated that Landry Fields contract so much that if I had to pick between the Rockets trading for Landry fields or someone cutting off one of my fingers with a pair of pliers, I'd have to seriously consider that decision (I'm thinking left pinkie). And, I'm sorry, but that trade makes literally no sense. Morris AND Douglas have played better basketball this season and have more reasonable contracts than Fields. So why would you trade two better players and a halfway decent bench big for a terrible SF who has one of the worst contracts in the NBA?

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast