Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    WTF is up with everyone's obsession with Chandler Parsons?? If Utah wants Parsons in a package to get Millsap then bye bye Parsons.

Are ya'll serious? Parsons is a good player but he is not even a star, let's be real and take off the homer glasses.

vCash
    ^ Have you taken a look at the man ? He is beautiful.

vCash
    I'm starting to get on a different bandwagon... Parsons is a loveable guy, but he's only excitable since all we have is Harden. Lin sucks, we all know/knew that. Asik is there to be the center that nobody loves but does his job. This team needs another go to star(Gay or Smith). Harden's eff will go up. Needs to be done or we are stuck with another 14 seed.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    This should go without saying, it makes no sense to trade a guy like Parsons and half of our bench for a guy who will be a FA in 5 months, Smith or Millsap.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSoxGod View Post
    WTF is up with everyone's obsession with Chandler Parsons?? If Utah wants Parsons in a package to get Millsap then bye bye Parsons.

Are ya'll serious? Parsons is a good player but he is not even a star, let's be real and take off the homer glasses.
    From the guy who said Alex Smith was the best QB in the NFL, Asik would win the DPOY award and Motiejunas would win the ROY award.

Of course he's not a star, how many second-year players are stars? The guy is just 24 year old and he is averaging 15 a game while playing solid defense. He is 4th in scoring, 5th in assists, 2nd in 3PTs made, 5th in rebounds and 5th in steals considering all sophomores. He should have been drafted in the top-5 in that draft

vCash
    Double post, sorry!

vCash
    I think Josh Smith or Millsap would help this team alot but, why trade Parsons for them when they can leave at the end of the year? Parsons can be a starting 3 on a contending team if the right pieces are in place. I don't think its worth it to give him and other pieces up for a slightly better chance at keeping Millsap/Smith when we could just sign them outright in the offseason

vCash
    Obviously if they trade for Milsap or Smith it will be on the condition that they agree to resign, or to an extension.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Htownballa1622 View Post
    Was this you that was re-tweeted by royce?

@tr3y_mill3r: Lawrence Funderburke was a beast compared to @Highway_30 that dude is just a *****. put down the twitter and play... #BeWell"
    Yes, that was me. I have gone after him a few times. I understand the ADA because during my time at SHSU, I received a degree in kinesiology, glorified PE, but at one point wanted to be a coach and teacher. We learned all about the American's with Disabilities Act. Yes, he does have a case for a safe work environment, however he has to show up to work and can't make that decision on his own and cannot bring in his own personal physician to make those judgement calls when someone is already appointed to do so. I do not like the guy and I really hope he doesn't ever make an NBA roster because fans at both the home and away arenas will make him cry. He has too thin of skin to play in the league and reacts without thinking as if he is a child, and his reactions are not a part of his illness.

vCash
    While we're on the Royce White topic, He's retweeted me like 5 times and even personally called me out on Twitter and told everyone to send me a "#BeWell" tweet. I don't really believe the stuff I said but it was fun trying to get him to retweet me. Before him, I just had a twitter to follow guys like Woj and Adam Schefter for sports news so I only have 20-30 tweets bashing Royce White and arguing with his sympathizers. Account is Rocketsfan521

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    While we're on the Royce White topic, He's retweeted me like 5 times and even personally called me out on Twitter and told everyone to send me a "#BeWell" tweet. I don't really believe the stuff I said but it was fun trying to get him to retweet me. Before him, I just had a twitter to follow guys like Woj and Adam Schefter for sports news so I only have 20-30 tweets bashing Royce White and arguing with his sympathizers. Account is Rocketsfan521
    Lmao. thats ****ing awesome.

vCash
    I still like the idea of J-smoove here, but at what cost? (Saw a post this morning on the YBN part of the main page that linked a story that Houston was one of 3 on the list making calls his agents way)

Then ... as I said a season or two ago, JJ Hickson is available again and starting to look good like his college days.

Millsap makes a sensible choice for "solid and not pricey" but to be honest, I'd be happy with one of the above two first.

vCash
    the rockets has beverley who going to take lin spot soon! we should trade lin, paterson, and draft picks for demarcus cousin!!
    Beverly
    Harden
    Parson
    Cousins
    asik!
    Playoffs!

vCash
    I'd give Beverly a little more time. Btw he was in that 09 class so we've now had 11 guys from that class on our team or we owned rights

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by farren.louis View Post
    the rockets has beverley who going to take lin spot soon! we should trade lin, paterson, and draft picks for demarcus cousin!!
    Beverly
    Harden
    Parson
    Cousins
    asik!
    Playoffs!
    I love to hear trade ideas as much as the next guy but this is just stupid. I am not against going for Cousins but I think there would be a salery issue just to start with. I don't think this trade solves either of the teams big needs or even minor needs. Trading Lin is not something that is going to happen unless it is for a player with a huge salery that the rockets need help matching saleries. Moving Beverly to point guard sounds like a terrible idea that would do nothing but irritate fans. Cousins has as many questions as solutions if not more. To add a player like that AND take away your point guard and put in a guy who isn't even our backup has the potential for disaster. Go back to the drawing board because this is dumb!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast