Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bergen CO. NJ
    Posts
    4,217
    vCash
    1500
    dwill is the one who is overrated.

    not jrue holliday

    not sure if that is the trade that needs to be made though
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

    12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

    Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    127
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by to2ocool11 View Post
    I would NEVER do that. You have no basketball sense if you trade a FRANCHISE Pg for Jrue Holiday. He is just another overrated player on a bad team where someone needs to score the points and collect stats. Think Monte Ellis in GS..

    We're talking about Deron WIlliams...Franchise PG....If we are trading him I don't even want a westbrook. I better be getting a Cp3, Melo, Love caliber player
    You are delusional. D Will for Westbrook is a joke because Westbrook is out of his league. D Will is a scrub that collected stats in Utah. It's obvious now when you watch him play. He's out of excuses.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Akron, Ohio
    Posts
    42,999
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by netsgiantsyanks View Post
    d-will is going nowhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekJeterDan View Post
    Why trade Williams when his value is so low?
    I concur on both of the above posts.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by benzni View Post
    dwill is the one who is overrated.

    not jrue holliday

    not sure if that is the trade that needs to be made though
    What? Deron Williams is overrated cause he's having a bad season, whereas his past 5 seasons indicate he's one of the best players in the NBA? Yeah okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by to2ocool11 View Post
    See to me westbrook is too iverson or marbury like...yea he is fun to watch and will score you a ton of points...but you can't build a team around them
    Iverson and Marbury are two different cases.

    1) The problem with Iverson is that he was a ball hog. A pure ball hog. This dude doesn't know what trusting his teammates mean. You could give him Shaq in his prime and Iverson would pass him the ball a minimal amount of times.

    His defense might be the worst we've seen from a combo guard in a long time. And please don't get me started on his durability issues.

    Russell Westbrook is a great player and he's still learning how to play PG and he's putting up 8.7 assists per game. Give this kid the keys to an organization and he's arguably a top 8 player.

    2) Marbury had all the talent in the world, enough to be considered one of the best ever. His problem doesn't stem from his play on the court, but his personality off the court.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Rutgers
    Posts
    6,135
    vCash
    1500
    Deron hasn't been a top player since he's been a Net. It's not just this season. I remember viamentaly not wanting Carmelo. Well I'm eating crow. -__-
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    Deron hasn't been a top player since he's been a Net. It's not just this season. I remember viamentaly not wanting Carmelo. Well I'm eating crow. -__-
    If you look at Deron when he first came to the Nets he put up like 15 and 12.

    Last year and this year he has been down, but figuring out why is important before labeling him overrated when he's been so good in the past.

    As for Melo. We didn't want the past Melo. This is not the Melo we didn't want.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,063
    vCash
    1500
    D-Will, Wallace, Brooks to the Lakers for:

    • Gasol
      MWP
      Blake
      Morris
      eBanks
    Last edited by Jazzgear; 01-04-2013 at 09:01 PM.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzgear View Post
    d-will, wallace, brooks to the lakers for:

    • gasol
      mwp
      blake
      morris
      ebanks
    lol wtf kind of garbage is this.

    I been living in LA for the past 14 years, all my frnds are Lakers fans and I know how bad all those jokes are. Gasol is good but overpaid and old.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,913
    vCash
    1500
    dwill wallace brooks for 4 garbage players + gasol?

    GTFO lol
    [

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Clutch City
    Posts
    1,898
    vCash
    1500
    Lin for D-Will, anyone?

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    Lin for D-Will, anyone?
    I personally believe he's nothing more than average at best and that he's severely overrated.

    yes I'm asian.

    So no. I wouldn't do that in a million years.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Clutch City
    Posts
    1,898
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    I personally believe he's nothing more than average at best and that he's severely overrated.

    yes I'm asian.

    So no. I wouldn't do that in a million years.
    Lol but think about it though. A former Knick (Nets new rival) whom gained all his fame playing while playing for the Knicks, playing for Nets. Not amazing to you, not even one bit?

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Irvine, California
    Posts
    13,159
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    Lol but think about it though. A former Knick (Nets new rival) whom gained all his fame playing while playing for the Knicks, playing for Nets. Not amazing to you, not even one bit?
    Lol nope. I don't buy into that stuff unless he's actually worth acquiring for whatever we're giving up.

    Now if you wanted to do something like Williams and Lopez for Harden and Asik I'd def listen but you wouldn't do that and I understand.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Clutch City
    Posts
    1,898
    vCash
    1500

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by krisxsong View Post
    Lol nope. I don't buy into that stuff unless he's actually worth acquiring for whatever we're giving up.

    Now if you wanted to do something like Williams and Lopez for Harden and Asik I'd def listen but you wouldn't do that and I understand.
    Harden off limits

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    No, You Can't Invade My Butthole
    Posts
    12,913
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    You are delusional. D Will for Westbrook is a joke because Westbrook is out of his league. D Will is a scrub that collected stats in Utah. It's obvious now when you watch him play. He's out of excuses.
    um....OK.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •