Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andy Reid

vCash

Andy Reid

I like Reid, I think he's a really good coach. Sources say him to Chiefs are a done deal. I think it sucks, he has alot of talent to work with. How ya feel about this great signing?

Chargers are linked to Lovie Smith and we are linked to no big name OC SMH

"I will do anything to win" - Al Davis

vCash
    i hate the andy reid is going to the chiefs. where you been bro? you used to be like the main guy here with your training camp updates on the daily lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 21DAVID52 View Post
    I like Reid, I think he's a really good coach. Sources say him to Chiefs are a done deal. I think it sucks, he has alot of talent to work with. How ya feel about this great signing?

Chargers are linked to Lovie Smith and we are linked to no big name OC SMH
    For my fantasy football team I love Reid going to Kansas City. As a Raider fan I hate that Reid is going to Kansas City.

vCash
    I think Andy Reid is the most overrated available coach out there at this time. Take a closer look at that Eagle squad.

He is not accountable for any of that? He was there 14 years, he had a lot to do with how that team was built.He clearly had too many distractions over the last few years, and I don't think it is going to change.

If I were KC I would pick a young offensive minded coach.

vCash
    We probably don't need two threads for a coach that isn't going to be working with the Raiders. Let's concatenate these threads.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    I think Andy Reid is the most overrated available coach out there at this time. Take a closer look at that Eagle squad.

He is not accountable for any of that? He was there 14 years, he had a lot to do with how that team was built.He clearly had too many distractions over the last few years, and I don't think it is going to change.

If I were KC I would pick a young offensive minded coach.
    Thank you for saying this, kudos to you. I feel the same way. Giants, Cowboys, and Redskins were all hoping this guy stayed in Philly. It's an automatic 2 wins a year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    For my fantasy football team I love Reid going to Kansas City. As a Raider fan I hate that Reid is going to Kansas City.
    How is that good for your fantasy team ? Is it a keeper?

vCash
    All Andy Reid is good for is killing another QB and destroying good talent like Jamaal Charles. He must think he can turn Brady Quinn into a superstar.

vCash
    Reid is getting a good roster. Just has to get a QB. I could definitely see him getting Alex Smith while he grooms a young QB. This team can compete this year with decent QB play, they have weapons and now they have a good offensive minded coach..

not to mention Pat Shurmur would likely join him as OC and he did a decent job with Sam Bradford before being plucked away by the Browns

vCash
    ^ The Eagles also had a so-called good roster. Didn't manage to do ish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    i hate the andy reid is going to the chiefs. where you been bro? you used to be like the main guy here with your training camp updates on the daily lol
    I been checking on ya every once in a while, just havent been posting as much. Hopefully this offseason is exciting so I can get back to posting

"I will do anything to win" - Al Davis

vCash
    O my hell, another one!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone merge all these reid threads, please?????
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Don't worry about what the Chiefs are doing. Just worry about what our team is doing to get better.

vCash
    Reid has a Interview with the Bolts on Sunday boys and girls, If he leaves KC unsigned IDK.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stephkyle7 View Post
    Reid has a Interview with the Bolts on Sunday boys and girls, If he leaves KC unsigned IDK.....
    espn and nfl.com said he is canceling the sd and arizona interviews.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast