Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Is a season a fluke when you lose to a team who's starting QB is Christian Ponder?
    i thought only the playoffs matter? thats the typcial tag line you always bring up. guess the 49ers and texans are fluke seaosn too then right?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I really doubt Cousins gets traded. Just a total gut feeling though.
    i think someone is going to blow them away, and since they ahve no draft picks they will bite

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    I don't think Rams made a mistake. They run a differen offense than what Washington does and who knows if he would have had that success in St Louis. Us the durability of RG3 could be a long term issue so I'd say the Rams made the smart move.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    He got a SB at least. Also got that 1st overall money.
    not sure if it was worth the equivalent of numerous car crashes on his body, somehtign he experienced in houston

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    i think someone is going to blow them away, and since they ahve no draft picks they will bite
    I'm with norm here and think he wont get traded. Given his limited on field showings and the fact that he is arguably the backup with the most potential to start for his current team He will stay in Washington.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    i thought only the playoffs matter? thats the typcial tag line you always bring up. guess the 49ers and texans are fluke seaosn too then right?
    You shouldn't jump into ppls conversation without knowing the concept of it.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jokemaker View Post
    I'm with norm here and think he wont get traded. Given his limited on field showings and the fact that he is arguably the backup with the most potential to start for his current team He will stay in Washington.
    well with a weak free agent qb class and draft class i can see them trading him. wahsington doesn't have many picks and still have grossman as a back up if they want. cousins is a good back up, but he is clearly expendable, especially if a desperate team offers decent picks

vCash
    Yes. 100%. Should have drafted RGIII and traded Bradford for a 1st. Bradford simply isn't going to be anything special in this league and you could have seen that from his first 2 years. Still hasn't made any significant jumps either. Some team probably would have gave them an early second and that would be great compensation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Yes. 100%. Should have drafted RGIII and traded Bradford for a 1st. Bradford simply isn't going to be anything special in this league and you could have seen that from his first 2 years. Still hasn't made any significant jumps either. Some team probably would have gave them an early second and that would be great compensation.
    can be sure bradofrd would have gotten a first. his stock wasnt that high before the draft

vCash
    can be sure bradofrd would have gotten a first. his stock wasnt that high before the draft
    Yeah I even corrected that later in my post. Maybe for a late first it could have happened. Regardless, 2nd round pick from the Redskins for Bradford? They would have done that.

vCash
    Man I just keep thinking what the Vikes would have done had they not beaten the Skins late in the season. We would of had the #2 pick and likely traded out of it as well but could you imagine RGIII and AP...YIKES!

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Right now I wouldn't say the Rams made a mistake by any means. Bradford is still a very talented servicable starter with a lot of potential and they got a TON of picks to work with in the future. If I were the Rams I would do it again in a second

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever:24964319
    And take the 20 million cap hit that would have existed for trading him? No thanks. And who the hell gives up on a #1 overall pick after two years?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants #1 Fan View Post
    Is a season a fluke when you lose to a team who's starting QB is Christian Ponder?
    I'm pretty sure Christian Ponder played pretty damn well..

vCash
    I think they made a big mistake, as did any team that could have traded up for him but didn't - that needed a QB.
    For example...Buffalo, Jacksonville, Cleveland, etc.

Our QB > Yours

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast