Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Rodgers has been doing that for years.
    I personally think he makes them look worse. I might be in the minority.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    I'm a Redskins fan and RG3 lover and even I say no. The trade was best for both teams. I think Bradford can be a really good QB and they will be a good team if they use those extra picks wisely.
    I agree the trade was good for both gave us michael brockers and janoris jenkins who are already looking like steals especially janoris

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    I agree here. Wonder what's going to happen when the skins next year have the money to spend in free agency to give RG or whoever the skins qb is better offensive line. Also, I'm guessing they trade kirk cousins to get a draft pick or two. All I know from redskins radio, next year "snyder is ready to spend". The trade worked out great for both teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Notice how you said their teams' names, instead of 'RG3' and 'Bradford'?
    Yes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamesmd View Post
    I agree here. Wonder what's going to happen when the skins next year have the money to spend in free agency to give RG or whoever the skins qb is better offensive line. Also, I'm guessing they trade kirk cousins to get a draft pick or two. All I know from redskins radio, next year "snyder is ready to spend". The trade worked out great for both teams.
    I really doubt Cousins gets traded. Just a total gut feeling though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I personally think he makes them look worse. I might be in the minority.
    He's had some awful protection over the years. It's better now I think than it used to be, but I think it still isn't good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    He's had some awful protection over the years. It's better now I think than it used to be, but I think it still isn't good.
    I agree but he LOVES to hold the ball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I really doubt Cousins gets traded. Just a total gut feeling though.
    Hope not either. On dc radio, they were talking about changing the skins offense next year to a more "conventional pro style offense". if he does, then shanny drafts another cousins in 2014 I guess. Either or I hope snyder or shanny has a a back up plan if RG can't stay healthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ajamesmd View Post
    Hope not either. On dc radio, they were talking about changing the skins offense next year to a more "conventional pro style offense". if he does, then shanny drafts another cousins in 2014 I guess. Either or I hope snyder or shanny has a a back up plan if RG can't stay healthy.
    I think he was like a 4th round? Too lazy to look it up. I can't possibly see him getting more than a 3. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYBE. A 2 but I mean he was just in a draft class and went where he did.

I don't see the point on the return. Unless you trust to grab another guy, if you think the scouting dept is great or what have you.

I'd just hold on to him. Great asset. You can always deal him as his deal ends if he plays well in preseason or fill in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    Rams already had their QB, and on top of that they got the #6 pick, 2 more 1st rounders, and a 2nd round pick.
    And they turned that #6 pick into a slightly later first, another second and a fifth round pick.

As a Rams fan, I think I'll take Brockers, Jenkins, Pead (though he didn't do much this year), Watkins (same as Pead, though he was the starting LG before getting injured week 1), plus an extra two first rounders to come, and still have a franchise QB in Bradford. Not to mention they would they would have been in absolute cap hell if they tried getting rid of Bradford, considering the cap hit for trading/releasing him would have been far larger than his actual salary itself...
    Last edited by bda28; 01-04-2013 at 04:07 AM.

vCash
    Bradford had a pretty solid year, especially considering the injuries to the o-line and our best receiver - amendola.

The rams are a decent offense away from begin a playoff contender

vCash
    Nope. Bradford will develop into a quality QB and they have more than enough picks to give him enough pieces

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    I'm a Redskins fan and RG3 lover
    lol

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    god clearly hated david carr
    He got a SB at least. Also got that 1st overall money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    your an idiot the rams couldnt draft RG3 because we would have got a 30 million cap hit if we traded bradford so in essence we would have paid 16 million for a backup QB and had no money to sign cortland or dunbar or langford so our top 10 defense would have been non exist and with griffin we would have sucked because our defense would have sucked hardcore
    Cool story brah... It's not my fault your girl left your because you d**k was too small. Change your attitude biotch
    Last edited by GiantsSwaGG; 01-04-2013 at 10:56 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast