Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Did the Rams make a mistake in not drafting RGIII?

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    to early to say, we don't knwo what they will get for the extra draft picks
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    to early to say, we don't knwo what they will get for the extra draft picks
    +1

as of right now I say no
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Probably not. What's his face was looking like he has good potential at qb (their #1 pick from the year before, I'm forgetting his name now), also it would've been hard to call rgIII being this good this fast. They got hella picks for him too, so they could still end up getting solid value out of that trade.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    I don't think so. Sam Bradford continues to show flashs of elite QB play and quite frankly, besides David Carr, I can't think of a QB being in a worse situation as he was put through. I think a second year under the same system and coaching staff, along with improved weapons and/or line (via draft/FA) set up the 2013 favorably for him to make that jump in his career.

The Rams got a king's ransom for that pick. If they draft well to add to their foundation, they could be a force to be reckoned with.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Will work out for both teams, I think.

vCash
    No because they got a lot of picks and now have the ability to help Bradford out.

Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    Calvin Johnson is the worse decoy to ever put on football pads they should have drafted a big play reciever years ago. Golden Tate is a good side piece but I wouldnt have him as my full time number 1 WR.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ Raven View Post
    I don't think so. Sam Bradford continues to show flashs of elite QB play and quite frankly, besides David Carr, I can't think of a QB being in a worse situation as he was put through. I think a second year under the same system and coaching staff, along with improved weapons and/or line (via draft/FA) set up the 2013 favorably for him to make that jump in his career.

The Rams got a king's ransom for that pick. If they draft well to add to their foundation, they could be a force to be reckoned with.
    god clearly hated david carr
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Bradford has looked good in the past, but let's see what they do with the extra draft picks first.

vCash
    no question about it...bradford can be a decent QB in this league, but to trade away the pick because you chose bradford over RG3 is going to haunt them for a long time

vCash
    No, too early to give up on Bradford...

#HandItOnly2Bell
    SigBet that Suh stays in Detroit
    Quote Originally Posted by lizardking13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Sig bet!
    Sig bet!
    I'll step up. I'm pretty sure he's gone too.

vCash
    No way - they loaded up on picks and RGIII's wheels I don't think will last too long. That's not to say he won't be a solid passing QB. I just think this dimension of running won't last.

vCash
    If RG3 went to STL he would've been lucky if he was healthy for 10 games. He also wouldn't have looked as good playing against SF, SEA, and ARZ defenses, rather than the joke NFC East defenses.

vCash
    I think Sam Bradford is going to become very Alex Smith like. Alex Smith was pretty bad for a while as he adjusted to so many changes. Sam Bradford I think has the talent and the brain to win a Super Bowl if there is a team around him, and those extra draft picks will help put that team around him. I don't think Bradford is ever going to put up Manning, Brees, Rodgers or Brady numbers, but I do think he could be similar to Alex Smith or Eli Manning as far as performing better in the playoffs than the regular season.

So no, I don't think it was a mistake for them to pass on Griffin.

vCash
    I'm a Redskins fan and RG3 lover and even I say no. The trade was best for both teams. I think Bradford can be a really good QB and they will be a good team if they use those extra picks wisely.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast