Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    I dislike Jim Nantz. And here's why:

When the Tiger scandal broke, he was mightier than thou spouting off about how could a man do that to his family....what a disgrace...etc.

Then, a year later, he gets divorced for banging some young chick cheating on his wife.

Can't stand him.
    People being hypocritcal? No way!!! i don't believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    Thanks guys I appreciate it a lot.........my wife had cancer before and she does MRI's and they saw something so until Wednesday we should know more...... You always worry when you have had cancer before....sucks....and Leo yes its fried but I did the same thing the other day too...... Its funny because I ate Chicken Parm the other day too.....and at least you didn't eat those fries but I have been really good since we started this pact
    Sorry to hear man. Hope the news is good. Cancer is a nasty, nasty thing.

vCash
    Today is the first football game I'm watching all year cause I want this Luck kid to be a star.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Message to Hal: SIGN EVERYONE.

vCash
    Today is the first football game I'm watching all year cause I want this Luck kid to be a star.
    I just want the Ravens to lose so everyone shuts up about Ray Lewis. With the way this state has been talking about him, you would think he was the freaking pope or something. Dude was an accomplice in a murder, and probably paid his way out of jail time. Great role model

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carljam1 View Post
    I just want the Ravens to lose so everyone shuts up about Ray Lewis. With the way this state has been talking about him, you would think he was the freaking pope or something. Dude was an accomplice in a murder, and probably paid his way out of jail time. Great role model
    I go to college in Baltimore. It amazes me how little people even know about that whole incident. Either that, or they just refuse to acknowledge it which is pretty pathetic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    I go to college in Baltimore. It amazes me how little people even know about that whole incident. Either that, or they just refuse to acknowledge it which is pretty pathetic.
    Well the NFL did its best to sweep it under the rug, I'm sure a lot of people don't even remember it, or even knew it happened.

vCash
    Ray Lewis is a thug criminal. F him.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    Well the NFL did its best to sweep it under the rug, I'm sure a lot of people don't even remember it, or even knew it happened.
    Yup but it sure as hell happened and it was some very fishy business.

vCash
    Word brother! Eating much better.

Leo just had surgery for the C word too. But it's all gone. I hope!

Anyway, best wishes to Mrs. Oak.
    Thanks Leo and I hope all goes well with you too keep me posted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    People being hypocritcal? No way!!! i don't believe it.

Thanks Leo and I hope everything goes ok with you

Sorry to hear man. Hope the news is good. Cancer is a nasty, nasty thing.
    Thanks Ry......Between the both of us, I can't wait til they find a cure fcking hate it so much

vCash
    After watching a half of football, I realize what drove me away from the game.

It's the idiot loser fans who are grown men wearing football jerseys and screaming like they are really tough cause they watch football. All the while, they are failed humans. Rich, successful people don't wear football jerseys and scream like lunatics. But fat, former crappy pop Warner players sure do.

Hence, I prefer baseball.....where it's ok to wear a jersey and not act a fool.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    After watching a half of football, I realize what drove me away from the game.

It's the idiot loser fans who are grown men wearing football jerseys and screaming like they are really tough cause they watch football. All the while, they are failed humans. Rich, successful people don't wear football jerseys and scream like lunatics. But fat, former crappy pop Warner players sure do.

Hence, I prefer baseball.....where it's ok to wear a jersey and not act a fool.
    I tend to agree but the whole point of having home field advantage is to make as much noise as possible when the other team is on offense to hopefully cause a false start and make it hard for players to hear the QB make calls or audibles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    I tend to agree but the whole point of having home field advantage is to make as much noise as possible when the other team is on offense to hopefully cause a false start and make it hard for players to hear the QB make calls or audibles.
    Yeah, for kids and young dudes, fine. Not successful responsible adults.

Do you see the people in the luxury boxes screaming like mental patients?
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    Yeah, for kids and young dudes, fine. Not successful responsible adults.

Do you see the people in the luxury boxes screaming like mental patients?
    Oh I'm well aware there are always going to be a bunch of goons who look to go to games as an excuse to act like animals. It happens with every sport though, but yes football is the most prevalent.

13. 01-06-2013, 04:08 PM

14. 01-06-2013, 04:10 PM
    Reason
    Stop. Last warning.

vCash
    I agree, I don't know how much lip I was getting from Raven and Eagle fans back during the Jovan Belcher murder-suicide. They were bad mouthing all the Chiefs that were wearing Belcher jerseys to the game that day and couldn't understand. I had to remind them of two names, Ray Lewis and Michael Vick, no different than when they wear their jerseys.

Eric Berry Strong

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Ray Lewis is a thug criminal. F him.
    Lol. I love Ray but I always laugh because people forget he murdered someone. Oh wait, he was acquitted and someone else took the blame, so he's not.

Luk will be a star.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Lol. I love Ray but I always laugh because people forget he murdered someone. Oh wait, he was acquitted and someone else took the blame, so he's not.

Luk will be a star.
    Free OJ!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast