Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1004
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,039
    vCash
    1500
    George is funny.

    F Mazda.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    The Ace.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,612
    vCash
    1500
    I truly know some really stupid people. Really stupid.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,039
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yedb90 View Post
    i truly know some really stupid people. Really stupid.
    90%.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    The Ace.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    17,318
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    You kids need to show me some goddamn respect!!! Does my being an AOL Mod mean nothing to you?!?!? Not enough?? How about the fact that I served my country giving blow jobs to Charlie back in 'Nam just so I could eat.

    Rain?? LOL NO WAY!!!! It will be sunny tomorrow with some clouds.

    AOL motto, insult the post, not the poster! HA!
    Lolololol


  5. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,819
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    You kids need to show me some goddamn respect!!! Does my being an AOL Mod mean nothing to you?!?!? Not enough?? How about the fact that I served my country giving blow jobs to Charlie back in 'Nam just so I could eat.

    Rain?? LOL NO WAY!!!! It will be sunny tomorrow with some clouds.

    AOL motto, insult the post, not the poster! HA!
    you are one funny fcker

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    24,039
    vCash
    1500
    When the Knicks are good, they are really good.

    Can't wait til we have a full squad.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    The Ace.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,071
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    When the Knicks are good, they are really good.

    Can't wait til we have a full squad.
    Shumpert coming back soon too. Hopefully it stays that way up until the playoffs.

    | .372 AVG | 0 HR | 2 RBI | 6 SB | .438 OBP | .442 SLG | .394 wOBA |

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,789
    vCash
    1500
    Good win but I want to see more sheeeeeeeed!

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,819
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    Good win but I want to see more sheeeeeeeed!
    did u see that crazy stat on sheed when he plays their almost unbeatable

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    23,071
    vCash
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by oak2455 View Post
    did u see that crazy stat on sheed when he plays their almost unbeatable
    Yup. It's pretty amazing he is having this much of an impact on the team.

    | .372 AVG | 0 HR | 2 RBI | 6 SB | .438 OBP | .442 SLG | .394 wOBA |

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,612
    vCash
    1500
    I hate the snow.

    That is all..

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,819
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    Yup. It's pretty amazing he is having this much of an impact on the team.
    it's crazy Its because he pulls the bigs out and opens up the floor big time......think about when Stat get comfortable in his role than Sheed comes back and Shump.....deadly team

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,612
    vCash
    1500
    Dunno why, but this cracks me up.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVUCQAw8fbw

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    East Northport Long Island NY
    Posts
    24,819
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    Dunno why, but this cracks me up.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVUCQAw8fbw
    Because it hilarious ..... Snow where are you ?

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    17,318
    vCash
    1500

Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •