Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 48 of 67 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The story about RCS shoving a pineapple up TY *** is true.

"Neighbors were not alarmed to hear screaming coming from the house labeled "The Big Nasty" by local kids. Local police were on scene at 1:45 AM on January 12, 2012 to investigate complaints of horrid screams and male nudity that could be seen from the upstairs window. When several knocks and went unanswered, police broke down the door and proceeded upstairs. There they found two males in the nude. One male was bent over a metal bed frame with a pineapple in his ***. The other male was caught with a big black dildo and a grin. Both were given warnings to keep the noise down and to no longer display themselves nude for the neighborhood to see."

Those freaking weirdos.
    Last edited by Yankees 1903; 01-16-2013 at 11:23 PM.

Masahiro Tanaka

11-1| 99.2 IP| 10.20 K/9| 1.44 BB/9| 0.90 HR/9| 1.99 ERA| 2.70 FIP| 2.32 xFIP| 2.9 fWAR

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Supposedly Te'o girlfriend was real

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...-have-met-her/

This is so stupid, why this story is even relevant.
    This is why I'm starting to hate college sports. All the dumb scandels; Southern California, Kansas, Ohio State, Miami, and of course Penn State. All these schools lied to get more money when they knew something wrong was going on. Many people I've talked to think college is so much better than the pros, but look at it now. These colleges are just after money, look at the confernce realignments for example. Rutgers going to the Big Ten, the Big East falling apart, Texas A&M ending it's rivalry with Texas, Kansas and Missouri ending a rivalry that dates back to the American Civil War, all for money. I can't watch college sports anymore, it's ten times more corrupted than professional sports right now.

Also, there are reports coming out that Te'o is gay (don't change this since it's serious), and this girlfriend story was made up to cover for him being gay. I don't get this at all.

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Supposedly Te'o girlfriend was real

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/...-have-met-her/

This is so stupid, why this story is even relevant.
    Yeah it's too crazy.
    Last edited by Yankee Clipper; 01-17-2013 at 12:11 PM.

vCash
    Canuck back with a vengeance! I'm sorry that Costanza broke up with you.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

ESPN Reporting CC Rehab Going Well.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    This is why I'm starting to hate college sports. All the dumb scandels; Southern California, Kansas, Ohio State, Miami, and of course Penn State. All these schools lied to get more money when they knew something wrong was going on. Many people I've talked to think college is so much better than the pros, but look at it now. These colleges are just after money, look at the confernce realignments for example. Rutgers going to the Big Ten, the Big East falling apart, Texas A&M ending it's rivalry with Texas, Kansas and Missouri ending a rivalry that dates back to the American Civil War, all for money. I can't watch college sports anymore, it's ten times more corrupted than professional sports right now.

Also, there are reports coming out that Te'o is gay (don't change this since it's serious), and this girlfriend story was made up to cover for him being gay. I don't get this at all.
    I love college football but it is so true. These kids should just get paid instead of lying about it and using them to make tons of money.
    Pay them per year in school. Use a scale that increases as they get to their senior year to encourage graduation. I.E.- 25,000 after freshmen year, another 50 after their sophomore, another 75 after their jr, 100 after their sr and a bonus if they get to a bowl or win a championship on any level. Put it into a trust so they can't get it till they are graduated or 21. Just give them something.

I can only imagine some 300 lb, ram tough, 12 pack a day, moose hunting, guy in wisconsin wearing his "T'eo" Packers jersey when T'eo comes out. There will be mass hysteria. People will call the CDC asking if wearing a jersey with someone's name who's gay can make them gay.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    It Was me. Check w the Clown. He tried to stop me but I was already pulling out my thumb and squeezing out the last few drops. I'm sorry.
    No need to apologize. It's ok. We've all done it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    No need to apologize. It's ok. We've all done it. Right? Guys? Helloooooooo? Do u hear me? I said we've all dressed like a clown and done anal with young Asians. Right?
    Speak for yourself, clown.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    Grab some paper towels and enjoy!

http://thechive.com/2013/01/17/that-...ack-38-photos/
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    Speak for yourself, clown.
    The best part is, right after I finish, I take off my red nose, stuff it in their arse, honk my horn three times and run away in my oversized shoes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    The best part is, right after I finish, I take off my red nose, stuff it in their arse, honk my horn three times and run away in my oversized shoes.
    Clowns rule.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    Simple pleasure in the Leo household:

Walk in to bathroom while Mrs Leo is taking a shower. Creepy Leo takes out his rod. Commence BJ session.

I need a nap.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    I'm starting to believe this ND kid is a giant hoh moh.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    So, I decided to listen to the Sandy Alderson interview on Wfan. That was like 40 min ago. I just woke up.

We should not complain about Cashman.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

vCash
    Simple pleasure in the Leo household:

Walk in to bathroom while Pedro is taking a shower. Creepy Leo takes out his rod. Commence BJ session.

I need a nap.
    I thought he was only supposed to wash your car, not something else of yours

Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

Page 48 of 67 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast