Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    If the outcomes of football games were predetermined, it would suck balls and would not be watched by very many people.

Pro wrestling is the dumbest thing to be labeled a sport and put on TV. I will never understand why people actually pay to watch that crap.
    Just because they're predetermined doesn't mean you know what happens or that certain teams would win all the time. I also don't think it could be donewith football and still be interesting. But that's unrelated.

Most acknowledge that it's not a sport, and most fans of it don't pay. It's very easy to just watch the stuff on tv and see the pay per view matches you want to watch for free online. Anyone that compares it to football in any way other than a form of entertainment is really stupid IMO. But it can't be denied that some of the stuff they do is really amazing

vCash
    Wrestling at times used to outdraw prosporting events. Anyone who thinks pro wrestling is real is dumb. But pro wrestling while it mabe be scripted is as hard on the body as any sport. Hell there are many pro MLB nfl and nba players who love pro wrestling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Peyton Eli bowl would be the biggest ratings draw
    Gross.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Wrestling at times used to outdraw prosporting events. Anyone who thinks pro wrestling is real is dumb. But pro wrestling while it mabe be scripted is as hard on the body as any sport. Hell there are many pro MLB nfl and nba players who love pro wrestling.
    Perhaps you could stop referring to it as a sport then. It's an act. An act which is a boring as sitting in traffic IMO. You feel it's more exciting than anything Giants related. At least me illiterate stalker is on the same page as you.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    I could see TV execs committing suicide if it's Texans-Falcons or Seahawks-Colts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Perhaps you could stop referring to it as a sport then. It's an act. An act which is a boring as sitting in traffic IMO. You feel it's more exciting than anything Giants related. At least me illiterate stalker is on the same page as you.
    What are you talking about. You said your self you would pass on a eli vs peyton superbowl. I never said anything about the giants being boring but the manning superbowl would give us nonstop manning hype. I already said wrestling isnt real. But it is every bit as hard on the body as anyother sport. Its sports entertainment.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345