Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 66
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,180
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    That covers 5 states including Phoenix Arizona (my home "town")and Seattle Washington. I can take it even further I have never in person (excluding football games) seen a Patriot hat or Jersey. Boston Red Sox sure but not the Patriots.
    Living on the west coast is probably big reason for that

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,754
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    That covers 5 states including Phoenix Arizona (my home "town")and Seattle Washington. I can take it even further I have never in person (excluding football games) seen a Patriot hat or Jersey. Boston Red Sox sure but not the Patriots.
    I meant linking the first sentence to the second paragraph. You never met a Pats fan but you certainly can conclude about Brady, Belicheck and Manning who you never met either. The league needs more of these guys.

    >>>Brady is a stuck up arrogant dick snob who looks down at the world below him and Belichick is a cold brash hateful man who also looks down at the world. Peyton is this big dumb ole southern good ole boy with a smile and a handshake. )<<<
    .
    .
    .
    .

    "We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

    Sandy Alderson: 2011.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    20,059
    vCash
    1500
    Eli vs Peyton would be worse than the jags vs cardinals.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,069
    vCash
    1500
    media preference order for super bowl:

    1. patriots-packers (Brady & Belichick vs Rodgers; SB Rematch)
    2. broncos-packers (P. Manning vs Rodgers; SB Rematch)
    3. patriots-49ers (Brady vs hometown team; Belichick vs Harbaugh; East vs West)
    4. broncos-49ers (P. Manning vs Great D/All Around Team; SB Rematch)
    5. patriots-seahawks (Brady & Belichick vs Great D/All Around Team; East vs West)
    6. broncos-seahawks (P. Manning vs Great D/All Around Team)
    7. colts-redskins (Luck vs RG III)
    8. ravens-49ers (HarBowl: John vs Jim; Ray Lewis...Patrick Willis; East vs West)
    9. colts-seahawks (Luck vs Wilson)
    10. broncos-vikings (P. Manning vs AP: MVP/Comeback POY awards headline SB)
    11. texans-falcons (Schaub & Ryan both finally get over the hump)
    12. colts-49ers (Luck vs Harbaugh)

    Media would also love playoff match-ups such as:

    49ers-Packers (History; Rodgers vs hometown team)
    49ers-Seahawks (Divisional Rematch: could be New/West Coast version of Steelers-Ravens; Harbaugh vs Carroll)
    Packers-Seahawks (Rematch of memorable Monday Night game; Wilson returns to Wisconsin)
    Broncos-Patriots (P. Manning vs Brady; West vs East)
    Broncos-Colts (P. Manning vs Former Team/Luck)

    & I believe they're already fired up for the showdown of redskins-seahawks with RG III vs Wilson/Better All Around Team & Seattle having to travel from West to East

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,754
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Eli vs Peyton would be worse than the jags vs cardinals.
    Sitting in traffic is better then Wrestling too.
    .
    .
    .
    .

    "We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

    Sandy Alderson: 2011.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    20,059
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Sitting in traffic is better then Wrestling too.
    The media coverage would be terrible for eli vs peyton. Even you admitted that. Btw your wrestling remarks are getting old. Thats the only way to comeback at me i guess. I figure your no older than 14.
    Last edited by yankeefan54; 01-05-2013 at 05:13 PM.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    9,690
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    The media coverage would be terrible for eli vs peyton. Even you admitted that. Btw your wrestling remarks are getting old. Thats the only way to comeback at me i guess. I figure your no older than 14.
    No one older than 14 watches wrestling well fake wrestling that is.

    Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    9,690
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Eli vs Peyton would be worse than the jags vs cardinals.
    As far as what? Not getting the point.

    Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    20,059
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    As far as what? Not getting the point.
    Media coverage wise it would be manning family history all day everyday.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    20,059
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    No one older than 14 watches wrestling well fake wrestling that is.
    First of all plenty of people watch wrestling from kids to men and women. We know its fake but honestly i don't get why anytime some one has a different view than me they make some wrestling comment. Its dumb. I like pro sports mma and yes pro wrestling. You make alot of good points and i respect your views and opinions most of the time but i don't know why a conversation about the nfl playoffs has to lead to people bashing pro wrestling.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    9,690
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    First of all plenty of people watch wrestling from kids to men and women. We know its fake but honestly i don't get why anytime some one has a different view than me they make some wrestling comment. Its dumb. I like pro sports mma and yes pro wrestling. You make alot of good points and i respect your views and opinions most of the time but i don't know why a conversation about the nfl playoffs has to lead to people bashing pro wrestling.
    I wasn't bashing fake wrestling. I coach real wrestling in Middle school and club levels. It does bother me they call it wrestling when they dont even pretend to do a real wrestling move.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    20,059
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I wasn't bashing fake wrestling. I coach real wrestling in Middle school and club levels. It does bother me they call it wrestling when they dont even pretend to do a real wrestling move.
    No it really wasn't toward you 100 percent. That giants98 has been trolling me for a few weeks now nomatter what the topic. I do disagree with you saying only kids watch pro wrestling though. It's just not true. Trust me I like real wrestling and mma as much as pro wrestling.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    473
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    No it really wasn't toward you 100 percent. That giants98 has been trolling me for a few weeks now nomatter what the topic. I do disagree with you saying only kids watch pro wrestling though. It's just not true. Trust me I like real wrestling and mma as much as pro wrestling.
    I was absolutely obsessed with pro wrestling (WWF). Like I don't think anyone was as into it as I was. I thought I'd never lose interest in it. Then basically overnight when I got into high school I never followed it again. That was almost 13 years ago. I have no idea who is in it anymore.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,180
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Sitting in traffic is better then Wrestling too.
    What's wrong with watching pro wrestling? It's another form of entertainment, just like football. Just because the outcomes are predetermined doesn't mean it's not interesting to watch

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    6,637
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by j11430 View Post
    What's wrong with watching pro wrestling? It's another form of entertainment, just like football. Just because the outcomes are predetermined doesn't mean it's not interesting to watch
    If the outcomes of football games were predetermined, it would suck balls and would not be watched by very many people.

    Pro wrestling is the dumbest thing to be labeled a sport and put on TV. I will never understand why people actually pay to watch that crap.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •