Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 66
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,483
    There would be good storylines with the Niners vs Ravens - the Harbowl as well as Ray Lewis' final stand

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,193
    Quote Originally Posted by macc View Post
    There would be good storylines with the Niners vs Ravens - the Harbowl as well as Ray Lewis' final stand
    I would hate that hard, but you're right.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    24,843
    Easily packers vs patriots the 2 best quarterbacks facing off

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    24,843
    Niners vs ravens would be a snoozefest.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    118,524
    Eli Peyton
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    473
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Niners vs ravens would be a snoozefest.
    Yeah, the Ravens bore the crap out of me this year. I was excited to see Ravens/49ers last year when it almost happened, but not this year. Ravens have been unimpressive this year. They're basically the Texans but a little worse.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    24,843
    Id love colts vs redskins if i cant get pats vs packers

  8. #23
    Aust's Avatar
    Aust is offline BUTLER!!!! / DOWN 25!!!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    24,887
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Denver vs New England. Green Bay vs Seattle.
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Also I think the media wouldn't mind ray Lewis going far.
    Mhmmm
    (2/1/2015) (2/5/2017)

    HOLY ****



  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    11,903
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    You think that would get better ratings than Patriots vs. Packers or something of the likes? I doubt it...and that's all the media cares about.
    Denver Packers would draw the biggest ratings IMO even bigger than the Pats. The Pats are not well liked outside that area.

    Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    118,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Denver Packers would draw the biggest ratings IMO even bigger than the Pats. The Pats are not well liked outside that area.
    The Pats being disliked doesn't hurt ratings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,791
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    i think the media wants skins vs colts. fresh teams (skins in making it, colts in their overhauled roster) and the top two pciks vs each other as rookies.
    This is the game that came to mind when i read the title of the thread. So x2

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    10,880
    Andrew Luck ends Ray Lewis career with a first round knock out
    Then goes to Denver with Peyton's old team in his new house and pulls out the W
    Then goes to New England and beats Brady in a snow-filled game
    Then goes to the Super Bowl against Aaron Rodgers and the Packers and scores the GW touchdown in the final minute.

    I think that would give them enough to cover for the next century.

    2017 Blowout Mock Draft
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    1. Christian McCaffery RB/WR/PR/KR Stanford
    2. Marcus Williams FS Utah
    3. Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    4. ArDarius Stewart WR Alabama
    4. Samaje Perine RB Oklahoma
    5. Devonte Fields OLB Louisville
    5. Corn Elder CB Miami
    6. Isaiah Ford WR Virginia Tech
    6. Josh Dobbs QB Tennessee
    7. Grover Stewart DT Albany State
    Traded #50 for #60, #133, #211
    Traded Doug Martin for #146
    My Lavonte David PC

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fife, WA
    Posts
    23,193
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Andrew Luck ends Ray Lewis career with a first round knock out
    Then goes to Denver with Peyton's old team in his new house and pulls out the W
    Then goes to New England and beats Brady in a snow-filled game
    Then goes to the Super Bowl against Aaron Rodgers and the Packers and scores the GW touchdown in the final minute.

    I think that would give them enough to cover for the next century.
    Does not compute... (explodes)

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,289
    One narrative could be rematches. Denver against any of the NFC division winners would be a SB rematch. Bengals vs Niners would be Pt 3. Pats v Packers. What else?

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    46,265
    Personally I would love a 49ers Bengals rematch, but outside of that red and gold, I think Packers vs Patriots/Ravens would be the best story by far. The Ravens I consider only because of Ray Lewis pending retirement.


    #Dynasty - 3 years in, no end in sight


    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Golovkin/Ward/Kovalev/Fury/Lomachenko/Rigondeaux/Gonzalez/Brook/Bradley/Pacquiao


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •